im not sure if this thread was posted somewhere else already but does anyone know a FREE app to use for torch 9800 that disables the auto accelerometer?
    08-14-11 08:20 PM
    U have the app six tools i think the trial verson work too
    08-14-11 09:36 PM
    is there a time period for that though?
    08-14-11 10:03 PM
    Slide it open... :P
    08-14-11 11:29 PM
    i dont remember u have too see in app world
    08-15-11 06:29 AM
    One week I think

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 08:04 PM
    im not sure if this thread was posted somewhere else already but does anyone know a FREE app to use for torch 9800 that disables the auto accelerometer?
    Why does it have to be FREE. Everything for BB isn't FREE. People write programs that might cost $2.99-$4.99 on average, they deserve to get paid for their work. I always wonder what would happen if people's employers asked them to do everything for free?? You get what you pay for, and if you spent all that money on a Torch, with a data plan and minutes, are you really serious? It just seems to get old, the world doesn't always work on FREE.
    08-16-11 10:33 AM
    QuickLaunch has this feature. It works only if the app you're using supports.
    No QuickLaunch is a paid app but inexpensive and does so much more.

Good Luck
    08-16-11 07:40 PM
    Why does it have to be FREE. Everything for BB isn't FREE. People write programs that might cost $2.99-$4.99 on average, they deserve to get paid for their work. I always wonder what would happen if people's employers asked them to do everything for free?? You get what you pay for, and if you spent all that money on a Torch, with a data plan and minutes, are you really serious? It just seems to get old, the world doesn't always work on FREE.
    Hey... everyone can have all the free apps they want! Seriously! Just go to RIM's website, download the FREE development kit, and write your own apps!
    rfalter likes this.
    08-17-11 01:35 AM
    I like your reply a lot.....you get it, don't you? Much appreciated.
    08-18-11 02:04 PM
    I like your reply a lot.....you get it, don't you? Much appreciated.
    It would be interesting to know how many people say "apps should be free" who are beneficiaries of capitalism and spent the cold war years spitting bricks about communists, or would have if they'd been around then.
    08-19-11 03:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD