This link (you'll have to cut and paste because I am not allowed to post links yet) will lead you to a free download of a small app for Windows PC's that I would think would be really cool if somebody could develop into a Blackberry Storm App...

If any developers convert this into a Blackberry Storm App please let me know and I will be the first customer!

hxxp://rapidshare.com/files/214988196/StressRelief.rar.html

**change "hxxp" to "http"
    03-29-09 11:12 AM
    If this is posted in the wrong forum please let me know so that I don't make the same mistake twice...

Thank you
    03-29-09 11:35 AM
    That file is infected...DON'T DOWNLOAD THIS!!
    03-29-09 12:49 PM
    The file is DEFINITELY NOT infected. I just re-downloaded it myself and checked it with two different AV tools.

DeeBee85, you may need to check your own computer. I am an IT professional with 14 years as a Systems Engineer and I would not post an infected file. As of now 95 people have viewed this thread and YOU are the first one to come up with something like this? If I were you I would check my own machine and my AV software... Just a suggestion...
    Last edited by kmss1; 03-29-09 at 06:40 PM.
    03-29-09 06:36 PM
    The file is DEFINITELY NOT infected. I just re-downloaded it myself and checked it with two different AV tools.

DeeBee85, you may need to check your own computer. I am an IT professional with 14 years as a Systems Engineer and I would not post an infected file. As of now 95 people have viewed this thread and YOU are the first one to come up with something like this? If I were you I would check my own machine and my AV software... Just a suggestion...
    hmm...as soon as i try to run the .exe mcafee pops up and deletes the file. Oh well, what is the app like anyway?
    03-29-09 08:33 PM
    hmm...as soon as i try to run the .exe mcafee pops up and deletes the file. Oh well, what is the app like anyway?
    Mcafee is junk. That's your first problem.
    03-29-09 08:35 PM
    Mcafee is junk. That's your first problem.
    this is true

OP: is this game were you have stuff like a phaser, and hammer and more things to destroy your desktop?
    03-29-09 10:35 PM
    "destroy ur desktop"... Yup, sounds like a virus to me!
    03-30-09 01:23 AM
    "destroy ur desktop"... Yup, sounds like a virus to me!
    not literally....hes talkin like in a fun little app. I've seen an app like that on PC a while ago.
    03-30-09 06:05 AM
    Its just a fun little app where you can choose between breaking glass with a hammer that leaves fracture marks on the desktop, or blowing paint blobs, or using a machine gun, etc. Then when you close the app it all goes away, or you can use the hose tool to wash it all away with a water stream...

Kind of entertaining in a simple way, and the sound of breaking glass can be kind of cathartic for some of us...

BTW - The reason McAfee deletes it is because its an executable (.exe) file once it is un-rar'd....
    03-30-09 07:35 AM
    Nobody interested in developing this one...?
    03-31-09 01:06 PM
    **bump**

Any takers...?
    04-17-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD