Hey Guys,
    what would you think about an App that delays it from being marked as read?
    Same like the function in Outlook where the email only gets marked opened when you have opened it for more then xx Seconds?

Let me know if that is of your interest?

Cheers,
    -Fabian
    04-14-10 07:41 AM
    I would buy that app, definitely.

I would also buy an app (if you're asking) that would sit in the background, grab the current GPS location of the phone, and then POST it to a configurable URL. Possible? I'd buy that in a SECOND. Interested?

Thanks,
    RMT
    @rickt on twitter (which is where I saw this link)
    04-14-10 09:31 AM
    I think that is a great idea. I use the holster and I get annoyed when I pull my phone out to see what the message was and then I have to go through and mark it unread so I can read it later. Yes I know I could turn off the open message feature, but I would prefer to keep that because it does save a lot of time when I am on the run. I say go for it Fabian!

And I also saw this on twitter (@diggs31) as well, and thanks for following me Fabian, that really made my day when you did that
    Last edited by Diggs31; 04-14-10 at 09:37 AM.
    04-14-10 09:33 AM
    I can see how that might be useful to some, but it wouldn't really appeal to me. I set my BB not to open email when I take it out of the holster, so I don't the issue Diggs31 has. The native app has the feature to mark an email as unopened, so that's what I use if I need a reminder. Alternatively, you could use the update flag. Still, this might appeal to a lot of other users.
    04-14-10 09:38 AM
    Who would use it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-10 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD