is there an app that gives you more selection for your ringer"s volume as oppose to just low, medium and high?
    09-11-08 11:38 AM
    Whats the problem you're having? Is your ringtone too low?
    09-11-08 11:38 AM
    no its actually a little too high i have a few ringtones i'd ;like to turn down a bit. the media player has da typa volume control im looking 4. is there an app that does that?
    09-11-08 11:44 AM
    no its actually a little too high i have a few ringtones i'd ;like to turn down a bit. the media player has da typa volume control im looking 4. is there an app that does that?
    Too loud. Never heard anyone complain about that before. lol
    09-11-08 11:49 AM
    are you using a custom ringtone?
    09-11-08 08:40 PM
    Ha! Yep, I've always thought mine wasn't loud enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 09:11 PM
    It's probably an issue with custom ringtones, mine are WICKED loud. Then again, I'm always in a pretty quiet environment, if you're in a loud one the ringtone might be considered "quiet".

To answer the OP: I've never seen an app that will do this, why not play with the settings in Profiles and see if you can find something that works for you?
    09-11-08 09:13 PM
    It's been two years since the last reply to this thread. Here goes...

Does anyone know of an App that allows you to control volume from the keyboard instead of the rockers on the side?

The rockers on the side of the phone are not working. The volume is stuck at 100% in every app now. I'm confident that it's hardware because the zoom in and zoom out feature in the camera is not working either.

Does anyone know of an App that allows you to control volume from the keyboard instead of the rockers on the side?

Thanks.
    07-03-10 02:56 PM
    Shriscean, you could download audio processing/editing software onto your pc. Then transfer the files to be adjusted onto your pc and edit them. I would suggest software that included a compressor/limiter and level control. You will have to experiment but I believe it is possible, unless your trying to work with default ringtones. The easiest and least expensive way to go would be to just find an alternative sound to use

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 07:37 PM
    Only way I found so far is to buy a piece of blackberry premium multimedia headset to control the volume through the headset, I ll try with bluetooth as well...
    01-06-11 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD