i can't get quicktext to work...deleted it...reinstalled the trial again...still getting an error when i try to text someone.
    07-13-09 10:03 AM
    Has anyone tested Slacker Radio on the Tour yet?
    slacker works great!
    07-13-09 10:04 AM
    With Google Maps, I noticed a strange behavior ... to zoom in and out, you can press the - and + keys. And they behave opposite of what you'd expect, the "-" key zooms in and the "+" key zooms out.
    That's because the "i" key is for "zoom in" and the "o" key is for "zoom out."

Has anyone found a key that will center on your location? (As if you clicked on the blue dot?"
    07-13-09 10:05 AM
    The only app that matters works beautifully: SocialScope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 10:06 AM
    That's because the "i" key is for "zoom in" and the "o" key is for "zoom out."

Has anyone found a key that will center on your location? (As if you clicked on the blue dot?"
    the #0 key centers you
    07-13-09 10:08 AM
    So far I've only installed three, and they work great:

Beejive
    Beyond160 (love this!)
    Opera mini
    07-13-09 10:12 AM
    Which version of WeatherBug did you use? I tried the Storm version and it just locks up. I think it's expecting a screen input and I obviously can't do that (although I have been caught trying as I adjust away from my old Storm). I can't find any other version to install. The website just takes me in circles.
    It is version 1.0.0.325. I grabbed it off BB App World for free. Love the GPS updates as I move around the city too!
    Last edited by lahnipm; 07-13-09 at 10:16 AM.
    07-13-09 10:12 AM
    No Garmin client yet.
    07-13-09 10:16 AM
    the #0 key centers you
    Thanks!

07-13-09 10:21 AM
    ascendo money does't work. you can download, set up accounts and everything, but when you try to enter a transaction, you get a "null" error. I reinstalled and got the same error
    07-13-09 10:22 AM
    It is version 1.0.0.325. I grabbed it off BB App World for free. Love the GPS updates as I move around the city too!
    Same. WeatherBug works just fine for me from the BB AppWorld.

I can confirm that Pandora works just fine, too.
    07-13-09 11:51 AM
    i can't get quicktext to work...deleted it...reinstalled the trial again...still getting an error when i try to text someone.
    QuickText works great on the Tour. The error you were getting was probably coming from Beyond160, which has already been updated to work on the Tour, so be sure and download the latest Beyond160 if you have a Tour. The latest version works great on the Tour:

http://www.cannonsoft.com
    Last edited by GeekyDad; 07-13-09 at 01:53 PM.
    07-13-09 01:51 PM
    I'm not to fond of the meterberry. For those who have it do you actually get anything useful out of it?
    it lets you track which app is killing your memory, it lets you track how your battery is doing, and it lets you reset without having to take off your case and pull the battery. It's an amazing app with notifications, and allows auto resets.

What's NOT to like?

Plus I think it stinks there isn't a free trial for it.
    LOL - I think it stinks I have to pay for a new BMW! You always get what you pay for - Meterberry is AMAZING!
    07-13-09 02:30 PM
    Current installed apps on my Tour:

Anagram
    Crackberry App Store
    BBFileScout
    BBTran
    BeeJiveIM
    BerryScanner
    Beyond 160
    Bolt
    Documents To GO Premium
    E-Trade Mobile Pro
    Facebook
    Google Maps
    LEDReset
    Poynt
    QuickPull - anyone know where i can get the link for QuickPull Pro? i bought it before but i cant find the link to redownload
    SugarSync
    Superpages Mobile
    TetherBerry
    UberTwitter
    Weather 1.5
    07-13-09 02:52 PM
    Facebook is working fine (thankfully) but the NY Yankees app is not working on this handheld ::
    For some reason the facebook OTA link will not download... Getting proxy error. I have restarted and done batt pull, any suggestions?
    07-13-09 03:13 PM
    QuickText works great on the Tour. The error you were getting was probably coming from Beyond160, which has already been updated to work on the Tour, so be sure and download the latest Beyond160 if you have a Tour. The latest version works great on the Tour:

http://www.cannonsoft.com
    hey man... would have e-mailed you but i figure you are swamped with request for new codes

i figured it out...i was using the wrong version of qt (the bold version)

works great...thanks.
    Last edited by chiplatham; 07-13-09 at 03:39 PM.
    07-13-09 03:20 PM
    I have BeeJive, SongID, Facebook and BB App World.

What may NOT be working is BigTinCan's Buzzme Pro v1.2. I just bought it from Crackberry App Store (Mobihand?) and installed it. Doesn't seem to be working nor can I load the config screen.

One question, now that I've purchased it, can I download updates from BB App world or do they all have to be from Mobihand? I don't recall having to enter my PIN anywhere so I don't know if it's pin tied or not.
    07-13-09 03:37 PM
    I have BeeJive, SongID, Facebook and BB App World.

What may NOT be working is BigTinCan's Buzzme Pro v1.2. I just bought it from Crackberry App Store (Mobihand?) and installed it. Doesn't seem to be working nor can I load the config screen.

One question, now that I've purchased it, can I download updates from BB App world or do they all have to be from Mobihand? I don't recall having to enter my PIN anywhere so I don't know if it's pin tied or not.
    Buzzme pro is working perfect for me
    07-13-09 04:28 PM
    Is everybody's font in the FB app really large? Is there a way to adjust this?
    07-13-09 04:30 PM
    BerryWeather is working fine for me.
    07-13-09 04:33 PM
    Buzzme pro is working perfect for me
    Version? I bought the non-Storm Version 1.2
    07-13-09 04:33 PM
    Does Poynt display correctly for you? I found it so off, I pulled it, hopefully temporarily.
    So, after seeing other people had no problems, I re-installed with no problems and working GPS. I noticed that the device switch function on desktop (how I moved Poynt in the first place) isn't the best way to move/transfer 3rd party apps.
    07-13-09 06:06 PM
    Version? I bought the non-Storm Version 1.2
    Yes that is the version.
    07-13-09 09:25 PM
    Has anyone tried Qik?
    07-13-09 09:35 PM
    For some reason the facebook OTA link will not download... Getting proxy error. I have restarted and done batt pull, any suggestions?
    Doesn't the tour come with FaceBook installed?
    07-13-09 10:24 PM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD