I do the device switch wizard and locate my pin folder/files and save it to the desktop and cancel the operation..

I reload an OS and go to load all my apps again and not all of them show up - infact a LOT are missing and i'm starting to get pissed off that i have to do this every time...

WHY cant i load all my apps back on? Why does it show all the 'files' for the apps/games but the alx file doesnt have all of them in it...

I'm pissed.
    06-28-09 04:25 PM
    Mine has started only backing up 3rd party apps that were not previously backed up. DM has figured out (by itself) where I store the re-named 3rd party folders, looks at them, and only backs up what is not there. I think it's a bit evil. I fixed this by always removing any 3rd party folders to an external hard drive before I start a 3rd party backup. Then I get the full folder. You might try using Apploader to browse any older folder that might have saved to find your missing apps.
    06-28-09 06:10 PM
    i would try that but all i have to work with are the two .alx files - the rest of the 'app/game' files are just 'files' doesnt do me any good..
    06-29-09 01:11 AM
    anyone? 10char
    06-30-09 01:31 AM
    use javaloader to reload all the files.
    06-30-09 07:40 AM
    DM normally stores my backup files under My Documents (through the silent auto backup). When I do a manual backup of 3rd party apps, it only backs up apps that aren't already stored in the standard file in My Documents. What I do is move (cut/paste) all backup loader files from My Documents to another location, then I do the 3rd party backup process. It backs up all my apps this way.
    06-30-09 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD