Hey Smiley, have you considered adding BT to ProfilerPro? That'd be awesome!
    12-29-10 01:40 PM
    Hey Smiley, have you considered adding BT to ProfilerPro? That'd be awesome!
    you mean turning on and off bt?
    12-29-10 02:07 PM
    Hi,

It would be awesome if supported turning on Bluetooth. I was just actually looking for an App to do this. I already have Profiler Pro.

I find it would be useful when you get home, for example. I have a home phone that uses Bluetooth to patch your calls through to a regular cordless phone. That way I can leave the Blackberry charging. However, I don't need the Bluetooth on all day.
    12-29-10 08:18 PM
    Hi,

It would be awesome if supported turning on Bluetooth. I was just actually looking for an App to do this. I already have Profiler Pro.

I find it would be useful when you get home, for example. I have a home phone that uses Bluetooth to patch your calls through to a regular cordless phone. That way I can leave the Blackberry charging. However, I don't need the Bluetooth on all day.
    OK. will add this in ProfilerX then. the new version will be available in the new year. Just follow us on twitter if you want to beta test.
    12-29-10 09:37 PM
    That is awesome. Great to see a company talking with users!

Looking forward to this update and continuing to buy your software!
    12-30-10 05:36 AM
    I am using a blackberry curve 8620.

Whenever I schedule it to turn off bluetooth, all it does is turn of wifi instead and leaves bluetooth on.

Using the device has no wifi option has no effect.

But actually scheduling a wifi on or off works fine though.
    04-07-12 01:57 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD