Is there an existing app that auto manages all three connections wifi/radio/bluetooth, using customized schedules?

I found the SuperPower app, but it's not compatible with the Torch.
    11-12-10 10:42 AM
    Is there an existing app that auto manages all three connections wifi/radio/bluetooth, using customized schedules?

superpower works on the torch. did you get the latest version?
    11-12-10 10:54 AM
    superpower works on the torch. did you get the latest version?
    I didn't purchase it yet. I think the latest version is 1.2.4. Is that the latest version? I tried to get the free trial version, but its over an hour since I requested it and still haven't received the link

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 11:15 AM
    I didn't purchase it yet. I think the latest version is 1.2.4. Is that the latest version? I tried to get the free trial version, but its over an hour since I requested it and still haven't received the link

LOL. all you do is goto our site Toysoft, Inc. and install it.

here is the ota OS4.7+ http://www.toysoft.ca/ota/SuperPower.jad

make sure you set all permissions to allow in the Options->Device->Application Management app for SuperPower
    11-12-10 11:34 AM
    I read recently that shortcutme will or already has the ability to do macros so you can set it to do whatever you want.

11-12-10 01:56 PM
    I read recently that shortcutme will or already has the ability to do macros so you can set it to do whatever you want.

SuperPower is a scheduling app meaning you can turn on and off anytime during the day and repeats everyday eg: Turn on 7:00am, Turn off 8:00am, turn on 5:00pm, turn off 9:00pm
    11-12-10 02:23 PM
    ProfilerPro (also Toysoft ) also works great.
    I've been meaning to ask you Smiley, could you integrate cell tower location as an alternative to gps for wifi on/off in profilerpro? Or am I just not seeing that feature?

11-13-10 10:24 AM
    Smiley,

When I programmed the bluetooth on/off schedule on to my Torch, the scheduled function turned off ALL my connections. I saw the program go into my "manage connections" screen and selected the "Turn All Connections Off" option, and not the bluetooth option.

Is this a bug?
    11-16-10 11:01 AM
    Smiley,

When I programmed the bluetooth on/off schedule on to my Torch, the scheduled function turned off ALL my connections. I saw the program go into my "manage connections" screen and selected the "Turn All Connections Off" option, and not the bluetooth option.

Is this a bug?
    yes. you are correct. the Torch as different screen layout. i will fix this.
    11-16-10 12:16 PM
    Smiley,

Is this a bug?
    here is the workaround. edit the schedule to turn on/off BT and check the checkbox 'device has no wifi' and save
    11-16-10 01:13 PM
    here is the workaround. edit the schedule to turn on/off BT and check the checkbox 'device has no wifi' and save
    Thanks! The workaround works!
    11-16-10 01:18 PM
    Smiley,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but after i applied the workaround to turn on/off my bluetooth, my bluetooth didn't turn off at the scheduled time when my phone was holstered.
    11-17-10 10:40 AM
    Smiley,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but after i applied the workaround to turn on/off my bluetooth, my bluetooth didn't turn off at the scheduled time when my phone was holstered.
    key injection will not work when the bb is in the holster or keyboard locked. that is part of the BBOS problem.
    11-17-10 11:13 AM
    key injection will not work when the bb is in the holster or keyboard locked. that is part of the BBOS problem.
    Does this also apply to Wifi and Mobile Network scheduling as well?
    11-17-10 11:45 AM
    Does this also apply to Wifi and Mobile Network scheduling as well?
    Just bluetooth. mobile and wifi should work when the bb is in the holster and locked.
    11-17-10 12:17 PM
    I've been using Superpower on my 9700 on OS5, but found the bug described here when I tried it on the leaked OS6. I had to go back to OS5 because I use the app every day.

Does the workaround described work for the 9700?
    12-22-10 04:52 AM
    I've been using Superpower on my 9700 on OS5, but found the bug described here when I tried it on the leaked OS6. I had to go back to OS5 because I use the app every day.

Does the workaround described work for the 9700?
    the wrong around didnt work on OS6?
    12-22-10 02:05 PM
    the wrong around didnt work on OS6?
    Sorry Smiley88, I wasn't clear. I hadn't heard of this workaround before I downgraded back to OS5. I was just asking if anyone knew if the workaround is ok on the 9700 before I take the plunge back to OS6 again
    12-23-10 10:48 AM
    Sorry Smiley88, I wasn't clear. I hadn't heard of this workaround before I downgraded back to OS5. I was just asking if anyone knew if the workaround is ok on the 9700 before I take the plunge back to OS6 again
    you can try OS6 again and if superpower doesnt work then email me at [email protected] and i will fix the problem.
    12-23-10 11:10 AM
    you can try OS6 again and if superpower doesnt work then email me at [email protected] and i will fix the problem.
    Cheers, will do.
    12-23-10 11:16 AM
    Ok, I reinstalled with Os6 on my 9700 and the workaround works ok!
    12-26-10 06:27 AM

Hi there! Sorry for the reply. Not sure if this helps but for Wifi and radio, you can actually download BatteryBooster (now they have promotion with Smart Wifi) and Smart wifi.

smart wifi will auto on and off when they reach in range of a recognized spot while Batterybooster can allow you to customize when to on and off your radio.

Just my 2 cents and hope it works for you.

Merry Xmas!
    12-26-10 09:36 AM
    Smiley88, I'm having similar issues with Profiler Pro on OS6 where the profile chosen does not activate the correct profile on the phone. I have a workaround where "Vibrate" activates the normal profile and "Phone only" activates the silent profile.

I tried re-donloading directly from the toysoft website, but it's the same. Can you fix it...I assume the 9780 will also need this update?
    12-28-10 04:32 AM
    Smiley88, I'm having similar issues with Profiler Pro on OS6 where the profile chosen does not activate the correct profile on the phone. I have a workaround where "Vibrate" activates the normal profile and "Phone only" activates the silent profile.

I tried re-donloading directly from the toysoft website, but it's the same. Can you fix it...I assume the 9780 will also need this update?
    just install this version http://www.toysoft.ca/ota/ProfilerPro.jad
    12-28-10 11:18 AM
    Works fine, thanks
    12-29-10 01:15 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD