I ran across an app on my Curve the other day that allowed you to download games and charge them to your actual cell phone bill instead of having to use pay pal or a credit card. The download failed and i tried to find the app again today but I cannot find it to save my life. Anyone know any apps of this kind?
    07-24-10 02:40 PM
    Sounds like you were at your providers site. On Tmobile it's called web2go.

My wife used to buy games there for her berries. Be warned, if something like that is where you were and you buy a game then switch phones you are out of luck. You'll have to purchase the apps again.
    07-24-10 03:29 PM
    Be warned, if something like that is where you were and you buy a game then switch phones you are out of luck. You'll have to purchase the apps again.
    You can use Desktop Manager to pull the apps/games off your old phone and put them on the new one. You wouldn't have to rebuy them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-10 01:04 AM
    I ran across an app on my Curve the other day that allowed you to download games and charge them to your actual cell phone bill instead of having to use pay pal or a credit card. The download failed and i tried to find the app again today but I cannot find it to save my life. Anyone know any apps of this kind?

Try Bplay.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD