deleted
    Last edited by oscarandjo; 05-18-17 at 09:17 AM. Reason: deleted
    06-19-12 01:27 PM
    You must be kidding me, right? 'PING wars'?...good luck finding an app for that!
    06-19-12 02:35 PM
    LOL @ PING wars but copy and paste should do the trick lol
    06-19-12 05:44 PM
    You won't find an app for that.
    Basically all the BBM API allows for is to connect the app to it, not use any functionality like pings and such.
    06-20-12 04:39 AM
    Probably someone could write one where it's activated from the BB Menu, and use keystroke injection to simulate Menu/Ping/Send until a button is pressed to stop it.

That said, if I found myself on the receiving end of a "ping war", I'd delete the contact PDQ, hehe.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-20-12 09:46 AM
    If someone were to do that to me they would no longer be my BB friend, nor would it be funny.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-20-12 11:33 AM
    You can write a macro in ShortcutMe like the one below to do that:

MenuKey; *KeyP; NavClick;

But like others mentioning it above, it is both ethically incorrect and it can easily get you removed as "friend".
    06-20-12 09:27 PM
    What are you all talking about "no app does this" ?!!

my app (using ilaunch custom actions) and ShortcutMe App by Vijik can basically do anything a human can do on their phone by Automation

the ping request above, is an easy one, i think in my app you can go up to 55 pings per one custom action (and you can link custom actions, so basically 10000+)

if they play ping wars, you dont have to join, but they enjoy it and it is better to play ping wars than breaking the law or starting a real war

P.S we play debugging wars for straight 24+ hours, yet we think its normal
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-21-12 at 09:30 AM.
    06-21-12 09:26 AM
    What are you all talking about "no app does this" ?!!

my app (using ilaunch custom actions) and ShortcutMe App by Vijik can basically do anything a human can do on their phone by Automation

the ping request above, is an easy one, i think in my app you can go up to 55 pings per one custom action (and you can link custom actions, so basically 10000+)

if they play ping wars, you dont have to join, but they enjoy it and it is better to play ping wars than breaking the law or starting a real war

P.S we play debugging wars for straight 24+ hours, yet we think its normal
    I used iLaunch and it works! Thanks!
    06-23-12 03:07 PM
    The question is would sending 10000+ pings at one time brick a device? Maybe Kevin needs to do another BBM stress test :P
    06-23-12 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD