Ok, so I just got my Tour yesterday. I have spent part of today reinstalling programs that I had on my Curve. I have been trying for most of the night to get AOL instant Messenger installed with no luck.

Under my Application list it shows that AIM is on this phone already. But it is no where to be found on the phone itself. So I check BB App World for the app to install. Turns out that they don't even list it at all. I have also tried some google searches but did not come back with anything to help me out.

Does anyone know what the deal is? Where can I get AIM from and get it on my BB?
    10-30-09 01:52 AM
    Resend your service books from you BIS page. It should show up. You may just need to hit menu-show all and look for it. If it says its there, you just need to find the icon. Look in all of the folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-09 02:03 AM
    Resend your service books from you BIS page. It should show up. You may just need to hit menu-show all and look for it. If it says its there, you just need to find the icon. Look in all of the folders.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How do I resend my service books?
    10-30-09 09:22 AM
    Go to www.blackberry.com/aim from your BB Browser
    10-30-09 09:40 AM
    Go to www.blackberry.com/aim from your BB Browser
    Worked like a charm, you rock.

Just curious how come AIM is not listed in the BB App world at all? Looks like every other IM service is there.
    10-30-09 10:15 AM
    Your Very Welcome!

Idk that answer sry lol
    10-30-09 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD