So I tried to trial for a few days, then uninstalled. Got a wild hair up my you know what last night and decided to purchase it (thanks QuickLaunch, you put me in the purchasing mood!).

Anyway, everything works good, small annoyance. The default BB LED doesn't do this.

Let's say, i'm carrying on a conversation with my wife. She texts me, I text her. When I receive her text, the LED notification goes off, at which point I receive her text and have read it. It continues to go off. You hit buttons on that screen nothing happens.

Back out to the messages/inbox and the LED still goes off. You have to back completely out of the inbox to get the LED to go away. Is there any easier way to let BeBuzz know that I have read the freaking text!?

I almost feel like I had $7 stolen from me. LOL.

EDIT: Oops, thought I posted this in 3rd Party Software Forum :-/
    08-19-10 05:44 PM
    It may be a little primitive but have you tried a battery pull?
    08-19-10 05:47 PM
    What do you have the led stop setting in BeBuzz set to? Opening messages or on first trackball activity?
    08-19-10 05:51 PM
    What do you have the led stop setting in BeBuzz set to? Opening messages or on first trackball activity?
    Heh, excuse my noobishness but where do I find this setting? Havn't been able to find any options in BeBuzz maybe i'm just dumb.
    08-19-10 05:52 PM
    BeBuzz > Gear icon in the top right corner > scroll down to "Clear LED for Messages on:"
    08-19-10 05:53 PM
    BeBuzz > Gear icon in the top right corner > scroll down to "Clear LED for Messages on:"
    Haha, I didn't even see that gear until now. Thanks a lot!
    08-19-10 06:00 PM
    Another stupid question, and yes I did look thru the options.

Say I have her color set to Blue, and SMS set to orange (for everyone else). If she sends me a text, it lights up blue, then orange, then blue, then orange.

Why not just blue? I have hers set to Blue, just the one color for SMS, Email and Phone.
    08-19-10 06:08 PM
    You shouldn't be getting other colors unless something is set to green and you got a notification that triggers it...

Did you set the LED to OFF in the Blackberry profile? BeBuzz can't override the native LED alert very well, so it's recommended that you set the LED to off in the blackberry profile for anything you are customizing in BeBuzz.
    08-19-10 06:13 PM
    Because you have a SMS from her. If you have emails set to green, then it will be blue (from her) then green (an email). It's the way it's supposed to work...
    08-19-10 06:16 PM
    Because you have a SMS from her. If you have emails set to green, then it will be blue (from her) then green (an email). It's the way it's supposed to work...
    And yeah that is the way it's supposed to work, assuming its' showing the right colors. If you get multiple notifications that use different colors, it cycles through them.
    08-19-10 06:17 PM
    Ok cool, thanks.
    08-19-10 06:17 PM
    And yeah that is the way it's supposed to work, assuming its' showing the right colors. If you get multiple notifications that use different colors, it cycles through them.
    Makes sense, it's just a bit overwhelming. I guess if I didn't like it that much, I could just assign contacts colors and turn off the default LED (which is off anyway) so I would just see a color to know who it was. I'll stick with it this way for now.
    08-19-10 06:18 PM
    Ok cool, thanks.
    the app has a lot of tweaks that take a bit to figure out or notice, really a must have app imo though, cb has the answers though that's for sure
    08-19-10 06:20 PM
    the app has a lot of tweaks that take a bit to figure out or notice, really a must have app imo though, cb has the answers though that's for sure
    I don't know about must have, because it should have been provided as part of the OS by RIM.

With that said, now that I've figured it out I am enjoying it a lot more. $7 well spent. QuickLaunch is great too.

Anything else I can justify spending money on? Was thinking BeWeather but the battery drain of weather apps kills me.
    08-19-10 06:33 PM
    It's not really much of a drain... Just set the interval to something long like 1-2 hours...
    08-19-10 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD