Hi guys,

I just downloaded the Beweather trial and love it, however I don't use its functions to justify the spending of $10 on a weather app just yet. I tried to go into App World to download BeWeather Free, however, when I click on the BeWeather Free icon in App World, it'll display the "loading" bar and get stuck there. I rebooted, reinstalled App World etc, but nothing works. Is there anywhere else I can download BeWeather Free? $10 for it is really steep for just a weather app.

Thank you in advance.
    04-15-10 07:44 AM
    Try going to app world from your computer. Find BeWeather and click on link Get it. Enter your email you use on BB and see if you can get it from the link in the email.
    04-15-10 10:05 AM
    Also keep an eye out because BEWeather goes on sale every now and then... I have the free version & love it... thats odd about App World not working
    04-15-10 01:02 PM
    Thank you guys. I went on the web on my computer, and had the App World sent a direct link of BeWeather Free to my email on the Blackberry, the link worked and now I have the free version! Though I may need to get the paid version now because the icons look sooo much better in the paid version.

I'll look out for the sales, man $10 is a lot for a BB app.

Thanks again.
    04-15-10 09:53 PM
    Anyone having issues purchasing apps in app world using the carrier billing option on AT&T? Seems every time I try buying an app I get an error message that states something is wrong with the app world server and app world shuts down. Anyone else having similar issues?
    09-03-10 07:16 PM
    09-03-10 08:37 PM
    Anyone having issues purchasing apps in app world using the carrier billing option on AT&T? Seems every time I try buying an app I get an error message that states something is wrong with the app world server and app world shuts down. Anyone else having similar issues?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD