Hi, has anyone out there used the software named "Anytime Organizer Deluxe 2" by Individual Software on their BB Curve 8330? I am new at using the BB and I have been trying to find an organizer software that I like for my BB. I've always used a Palm Tungsten E2 and the calendar is color coded and you can create catagories etc. I wanted a smartphone so I could have both phone and pda in one but having a hard time using it. The box for this software Anytime Organizer says it is compatible with most cell & smartphones. I don't have Outlook to use for my calendar and I had created 2 accounts in google--one for the calendar and one for contacts and I just don't like the calendar in my BB. It only makes the date "bold" to let you know there is something that day. And I had trouble synching my contacts. So if anyone has a favorite software for calendar & contact or just organizing in general please let me know. Everyone says once I get the hang of my new BB I will love it. So far I'm not having fun.
    Thank you
    D.
    06-18-09 08:58 PM
    I came from Palm as well and had the same issue with the BB calendar. I use PocketInformant. I love it. Not only is it color coded but you can set icons. I think they have a trial as well.
    06-18-09 09:22 PM
    Thank You patroldog. I just took a look it and I like what I see but it doesn't say if it will work with my BB Curve 8330, but I suppose if I download the trial first I will know if it will work or not. It's what I am looking for plus some. Thank you again for the suggestion.
    06-18-09 10:30 PM
    I tried Pocket Informant on my Curve....it works ok.
    BUT if you are from th eland of Palm....you might want to take a look at Agendus.
    It started off as a Palm App (not a WM app) and you might find it to be closer to what you are used to.....I have not yet decided which I like better (PI or Agendus) But I am leaning toward Agendus.
    06-22-09 12:15 PM
    Hi Solar Plexus, Thank you very much for the information. I just took a look at the Agendus software and so far I think I like that one the most and if I go with it I would get the bundle for both BB and PC. It also seems to have more colors and stuff. Thank you again for the info.
    Webangel211-Denise
    06-23-09 09:14 AM
    Hi Solar Plexus, I know it has been a few weeks since your reply but did you try either PI or Agendus and if so which one, if any, did you choose to use. I posted on another thread, quick I bought the Anytime Organizer software and it is a great software to use alone but it didn't work w/my BB and it screwed up my Palm Tungsten software on my PC and could not sync my Palm calendar. So I uninstalled it and will probably sell it. I think I will try the trial offer for the Agendus for my BB. I'm to the point where I just want to find something that comes close so I can use my BB for everything and not 2 devices. That was the whole point of getting the Blackberry--the all in one. Let me know if you want to. Thank You for all your suggestions anyway. They are helpful.
    Denise

I tried Pocket Informant on my Curve....it works ok.
    BUT if you are from th eland of Palm....you might want to take a look at Agendus.
    It started off as a Palm App (not a WM app) and you might find it to be closer to what you are used to.....I have not yet decided which I like better (PI or Agendus) But I am leaning toward Agendus.
    07-05-09 01:36 PM
    This is exactly the post I was looking for!! So what did everyone go with? I'm within my 30 days to return my phone and will do it and get one with palm software on it - I want to be able to access the calendar from my desktop at work and we can't use Outlook.
    07-05-09 10:31 PM
    Did you use Agendus for Palm? I did... loved it, but the BB port is a bit different.

Do any pf you use Google Calendar?
    07-05-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD