So i've been using the trial of BBAlerts for a while now. I've noticed a few things that i didn't like about it.

1. It doesn't allow me to change the LED color for every kind of message. i.e. BB messenger and Facebook.

2. when i recieve a message(email/sms) the LED will blink red, then go to blinking blue(what i have it set for)

so i'm wondering, is there any program out there that allows me to have my LED light blink blue for every kind of notification or message(except for low battery).

also, i tried PeekAwho.....didn't like it. then it screwed up my profiles when i removed it. i just want to change the red to blue....or whatever color i feel like having it.
    01-07-09 04:52 AM
    2. when i recieve a message(email/sms) the LED will blink red, then go to blinking blue(what i have it set for).
    You need to edit your BB profile settings.Set repeat notifications from "Led Flashing" to "None"

so i'm wondering, is there any program out there that allows me to have my LED light blink blue for every kind of notification or message(except for low battery)..
    Nope
    01-07-09 06:21 PM
    BB Alerts is as good as it gets when it comes to changing the color of the LED, that's just my opinion though...
    01-07-09 06:25 PM
    +1 .........

BB Alerts is as good as it gets when it comes to changing the color of the LED, that's just my opinion though...
    01-09-09 05:44 AM
    Well why doesn't it work for BB messenger? Is that impossible or something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 01:45 PM
    I emailed him about that, he said *maybe* in the future, but its fine for me, as I know if I see red, I have a BBM as none of my other colors are red LOL

It may or may not be a RIM issue. *shrugs*
    01-09-09 02:19 PM
    I'm looking for something also, really frustrated aalerts won't work on PIN messages. It is so great for everything else I need.
    02-01-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD