any way to not have "via Vlingo" when I update my Facebook status using it? And is the paid version upgrade worth it? I really want to use it for texting but no one I know has it so I can't. Thanks.
    09-28-09 02:10 PM
    Nevermind, sorry.
    09-28-09 02:12 PM
    1) Go-to Options->Taglines and turn then off.
    2) The paid version is VERY well worth the price. I use Vlingo on a regular basis, and if you want to send a long email or text while driving, this is the best app around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 02:14 PM
    1) Go-to Options->Taglines and turn then off.
    How come I remembered that option right, but since removing Vlingo I wasn't sure about it and went on to edit my post above? Need some coffee

Anyone one up for the paid version from me too, although I don't use it but my uncle
    09-28-09 02:16 PM
    How come I remembered that option right, but since removing Vlingo I wasn't sure about it and went on to edit my post above? Need some coffee

Anyone one up for the paid version from me too, although I don't use it but my uncle
    Not to be rude... but can someone translate this for me...

09-28-09 04:51 PM
    Not to be rude... but can someone translate this for me...

Thanks -- I was about to ask the same... Maybe it was dictated with Vlingo? I've gotten a couple of weird interpretations of the words I've dictated on occasion.

I'm really impressed with Vlingo so far running on my 8900 with 5.0.0.238, and I'm pondering the upgrade to Plus. Just want to see if I'll have the option to transfer the license to my next device, in case I wind up getting a 9700 in the new few months...
    09-30-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD