I had it on .75 and had some problems with it, then upgraded to .83. Haven't had a single problem since. Works great for me!
    12-24-08 09:44 PM
    I made this one

12-25-08 06:42 AM
    I installed this and it does come up for but so does a keyboard at the bottom. They keyboard cant be hidden and since the keyboard is running, I cant unlock the phone or even get the slide to work since its running behind the keyboard. Any ideas
    I have this same problem. I really like this program and don't want to delete it...anyone know of what setting I need to use to get it working properly?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 07:41 AM
    I installed this and it does come up for but so does a keyboard at the bottom. They keyboard cant be hidden and since the keyboard is running, I cant unlock the phone or even get the slide to work since its running behind the keyboard. Any ideas
    Try taking it out of compatibility mode.
    12-25-08 08:05 AM
    I have it. It's sweet. I haven't encountered any bugs yet.
    I don't know about all these "bugs" people encounter with this phone. I haven't encountered any "bugs" at all ... period ... nada.
    12-25-08 09:51 AM
    Best app for the storm yet. Love it. I have to write a lot while on the phone and now I can write without being on a Bluetooth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 12:55 PM
    IT's AWESOME I love it.. And even better it was free.. Thanks !
    12-25-08 03:57 PM
    Yep, mine still working great, not sure about settings, I have not messed with any settings on my storm, I have left default, maybe people are changing too many settings and it is causing freeze ups etc? My phone has been working great, and even better when I upgraded to .83
    Last edited by ridnlow; 12-25-08 at 07:21 PM.
    12-25-08 04:06 PM
    TalkLock background:

credit to totaldis for the original concept
    12-29-08 12:07 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD