If anyone is using meterberry on a 9700 could you please do me a favor (I'm having trouble with it but may be on to a solution). I need someone to check their 3rd party applications (under options > applications) and see if the have a module installed called "reboot".

Thanks
    12-10-09 11:02 AM
    Interesting...

I have the app but I see a "reset" though. It says unkown for the provider.
    12-10-09 11:08 AM
    If anyone is using meterberry on a 9700 could you please do me a favor (I'm having trouble with it but may be on to a solution). I need someone to check their 3rd party applications (under options > applications) and see if the have a module installed called "reboot".

Thanks
    I have it installed and there is no module installed called reboot
    12-10-09 11:09 AM
    If you have QuickLaunch installed, you'll see Reset and Reset2. They are part of QL. Do not remove them.
    12-10-09 11:13 AM
    oh well, guess I better reinstall QL.

Thanks
    12-10-09 11:19 AM
    oh well, guess I better reinstall QL.

Thanks
    I don't have MeterBerry so I'm not sure what those modules are called. One the the posters above me said they saw a "reset", which is part of QL. Not sure if MB calls it the same thing.

I feel like if you uninstalled QL it'd pull the modules too though.

Just be careful what modules you go deleting. Could be a good way to mess something up.
    12-10-09 11:34 AM
    I have Meterberry and don't see a 'reboot" under applications or under modules
    12-10-09 11:47 AM
    After deleting and reinstalling QL, one of the reset modules reappears. I don't know where the 2nd one went; unless another program installs it.
    12-10-09 11:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD