I was wondering if anyone was using any HTML email app with success on their tour?

Empower does not work properly on mine - I must manually toggle it on and select 'view images'. It used to work on my OS 4.5 Pearl.

I tried downloading Ace Email Viewer but it was PAINFULLY slow, so slow I couldn't really read emails.

I have been told OS 4.7 has a 'built in' HTML viewer. Am I missing it? Is selecting 'get images' for EACH message a real HTML viewer, or is there some option I'm missing?

Anyones experience with this would be greatly appreciated. I really miss my Pearl's full HTML emails.
    09-22-09 11:23 PM
    I'm in the same exact boat you are. Hopefully one of the crackheads will chime in cause I've tried those 2 apps too to no avail. The native email program is LAMMO! Especially compared to my biz partners iphone.
    09-22-09 11:54 PM
    Ace viewer was the biggest waste of money on an app thus far - slow (as in "slow my Tour to crawl"), clunky and immediately uninstalled. I tried Empower, it was not much better. Will live with non-HTML email for now.
    09-23-09 02:59 AM
    *Bumping this* I have the same issue.
    09-23-09 10:21 PM
    I have two email account using BIS and the HTML come in perfectly fine with pictures and all, they are excellent. However; I also have one email account using Desktop Redirector from my work pc running Outlook and these emails will not come in HTML. I have contacted BB and they say that they do not support HTML on BB Desktop Redirector. They do not document this anywhere but are willing to tell me they just do not support it. I am NOT on BES. I am told and it is documented on several sites that BES does support HTML emails. So if you are not on a corporatre BES, then your Redirector emails will not come in HTML, however; your BIS ones should. This may not be your answer, however; may help some understand why they are not getting HTML emails. If you are not getting HTML on BIS, then you have a valid question/problem.
    09-23-09 10:36 PM
    Here is the deal with HTML mail ALL mail is HTML since 4.5 and BIS 2.5 the images issue is a security feature built into ALL Blackberries since the update. you are wasting MONEY buying a HTML viewer.
    09-24-09 06:44 AM
    you mean they prevent you from viewing images inline "for your own good" .... ?

I don't understand.
    10-16-09 10:01 PM
    I'm confused too. I thought when you received an email the pics and stuff should come up. Mine is always just white boxed where they should be. Kinda frustrating, especially when I get emails from dave and busters showing some coupons :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD