Just wondering how well it works, I was planning on using the headset to perform skype out calls via when I'm around a Wifi area. Or another question is if anyone is using this does it perform well using 3G?

Thanks,
    08-18-08 06:40 AM
    I would also be interested in anyone's experiences when using their Bold with Skype, both to make & receive calls.
    08-18-08 08:18 AM
    Apparently 3 is launching Blackberry Bold with Skype, so must be compatible in some form

3 To Launch BlackBerry Bold With Skype Client | RIMarkable
    08-18-08 08:19 AM
    My understanding is that Skype client should work well over Wi-Fi but is a complete disaster over 3G. I would be very interested in hearing comments from someone who has actually used Skype on the Bold.
    On the same note, will the AT&T version of the Bold also have Skype? I've been very disappointed with the number of services AT&T blocks out on Blackberry devices, I hope they don't ding us on this as well. This will be a really useful feature to have.
    09-01-08 11:13 PM
    What's 3? Did I miss something?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-08 11:19 PM
    3 is a 3G only network in UK and Hong Kong ...

They have a skypephone available on their network and also a service called 'x' which offers skype on sme of their symbian handsets ...
    09-02-08 01:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD