I've tried Viigo news/lite, and it works great. Before I made the switch to BB, I had pocket express (PE) on my WINMO phones, and I remember PE grab news feeds from Associated Press. I am trying AP News mobile on my Tour right now, and it feels a bit sluggish. I know PE is also available on the app world for BB...

Of the 3 apps I've mentioned which do you recommend the most? Is AP News a memory hog?

Thanks, any suggestions greatly appreciated.
    10-27-09 11:15 PM
    I used to have AP news but I noticed it was a bit of a memory eater. I liked it, but I can get the ap feeds in viigo, so that's what I do now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 11:53 PM
    I've tried Viigo news/lite, and it works great. Before I made the switch to BB, I had pocket express (PE) on my WINMO phones, and I remember PE grab news feeds from Associated Press. I am trying AP News mobile on my Tour right now, and it feels a bit sluggish. I know PE is also available on the app world for BB...

Of the 3 apps I've mentioned which do you recommend the most? Is AP News a memory hog?
    Not a big fan of the AP these days. Seems like they increasingly have a bias they want to peddle and I'm more interested in just getting the news without all their subliminal opinion stuff (translation: propaganda).

Guess I tend to mostly listen to the BBC for my news these days.

Tried Viigo sometime back. Found it cumbersome.

I am using a service now that I really love. Lexy.com. You can program podcasts from a variety of different news sources. I have a 1/2 dozen daily podcasts and listen to them when I'm walking from place to place during the day. Of course they carry the BBC podcasts which I enjoy. They also have CNN and MSNBC as well.

I love Lexy.com and can't recommend it enough.
    10-27-09 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD