i just downloaded it and like it a lot. reaching for the top to unlock is sometimes a pain
    05-25-12 09:04 AM
    I'm using Drag Lock and find it works great and the slide to "drag" down is on bottom half of screen.
    05-25-12 09:14 AM
    I'm using Drag Lock and find it works great and the slide to "drag" down is on bottom half of screen.

This is an app?
    05-25-12 09:28 AM
    just downloaded it and the drag lock you still have to hit the lock button on the blackberry. there is no icon to click to lock the phone.
    05-25-12 09:39 AM
    just downloaded it and the drag lock you still have to hit the lock button on the blackberry. there is no icon to click to lock the phone.
    I am using Slide2Open. It's good with number of option to unlock like slide, pass code, trackpad... Only problem using slide that you have to stretch your thumb from left bottom screen to the right...
    05-25-12 09:52 AM
    I use slider lock and I have it set to lock when the back light goes off. I set the app "extrakeys" to use the volume keys to turn the back light off. The combination works well together and I do not get any more pocket dials.
    05-25-12 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD