My BB admins love to annoy us and force us to use a password to unlock our BB. If I use this will it just be one more annoyance or will it replace the bb lock password.
    03-24-10 12:31 PM
    any answers?
    04-09-10 08:47 PM
    Storm Slider will not work on a non touchscreen device.
    04-09-10 11:03 PM
    ok folks i just fixed this problem with my bb 9000 , it had an eterprise lock to it and it would ask me for a password everytime i used it , i was able to do the password delay for 30 min , but couldn't DISABLE THE PASSWORD PROTECTION as it used to be connected with some company server , SO HERE 'S THE BIG ANSWER

1. BACK UP YOUR BB BEFORE YOU DO THIS
    since you are not using enterprise server follow the STEP 3 FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK
    View Document
    JUST COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE LINK IN ADDRESS BAR AND FOLLOW METHOD 3
    and you can get rid of that option where it WILL ALLOW THE OPTION TO DISABLE PASSWORD PROTECTION
    ALSO a quick tip when you follow the instructions in the method 3 and go in commandprompt TYPE cd.. to go to drive C ,FOR YOU TO ENTER THE COMMAND

GOOD LUCK
    04-27-10 05:34 AM
    I suggest just making the password something incredibly easy to hit with one hand (i.e. 'popo' or the likes) and it will be easier to enter than the unlock key combo.

probably a reason your company wants BBs to be locked, small price for you to pay for a free phone
    04-27-10 06:27 AM
    I suggest just making the password something incredibly easy to hit with one hand (i.e. 'popo' or the likes) and it will be easier to enter than the unlock key combo.

probably a reason your company wants BBs to be locked, small price for you to pay for a free phone
    Yep, even on my BIS 9700, my password is only 4characters, and I cutdown the false tries to 5, even with a short passcode, no one is getting in this sucker.
    04-27-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD