This is a free app from BB App world. Jsut wondering if I should get this or actually spend the money and get one from either here, or a different app world golf gps.
    09-24-09 02:02 PM
    I've used it once and it was ok! You can obviously keep your score at each hole and also keep track of what type of shots you play: T = Tee, D = Drive, P = Putt etc....

Download it and give it a go, it's free, so if you don't get on with it, delete it!!
    09-24-09 02:19 PM
    I use it, it's awesome, and the price is just right! I tried a couple other apps, but I liked this one the best.

They also offer tiered pricing for the premium versions.

check out their website for the details on their premium features

GPS Rangefinder & Mobile Scorecard | AccelGolf
    09-24-09 02:51 PM
    I've used it once and it was ok! You can obviously keep your score at each hole and also keep track of what type of shots you play: T = Tee, D = Drive, P = Putt etc....

Download it and give it a go, it's free, so if you don't get on with it, delete it!!
    I tried that with the street, a stock market app, and it says that it is archived. I am unsure of how to get rid of it, and/or if it is running in the background taking memory and battery life. So I didnt want to download a bunch of stuff only to delete it later.
    09-24-09 02:53 PM
    I've really enjoyed using Intelligolf for Blackberry. It's a reasonable price for both Blackberry and desktop. You can download the course you play, use the blackberry to keep track of everything (Putts, clubs, score, sidebets, etc), and then sync it to your desktop.
    09-24-09 03:01 PM
    I tried that with the street, a stock market app, and it says that it is archived. I am unsure of how to get rid of it, and/or if it is running in the background taking memory and battery life. So I didnt want to download a bunch of stuff only to delete it later.
    sounds like you installed through app world,, but deleted it through your BB applications menu... doing that will archive the app..

go into bb appworld to my world, you'll see it archived and there you can delete it..
    09-24-09 03:22 PM
    sounds like you installed through app world,, but deleted it through your BB applications menu... doing that will archive the app..

go into bb appworld to my world, you'll see it archived and there you can delete it..
    Yes I did. I will try this. Thanks for the help.
    09-24-09 05:00 PM
    I tried to download it. But BBAppWorld was down. So, got an error. And is stuck on starting download. Pulled the battery about ten times since last night. but keep saying that. phone charged over night. And it's now almost dead, and it's not even 5 o'clock where I live, and I'm down to 2 bars. I know it's because that application is trying to download. But I can't stop it.
    AAAHHH!!!
    09-30-09 05:28 PM
    I tried to download it. But BBAppWorld was down. So, got an error. And is stuck on starting download. Pulled the battery about ten times since last night. but keep saying that. phone charged over night. And it's now almost dead, and it's not even 5 o'clock where I live, and I'm down to 2 bars. I know it's because that application is trying to download. But I can't stop it.
    AAAHHH!!!
    Do this:
    go to BB App World >My World >Hold "alt" and press R S T

it will take about two mins to clear the download then exit you out of appworld, simply go back in and re-download AccelGolf, It should now work.
    09-30-09 06:08 PM
    Does anyone know how much the premium versions cost? The website doesn't say and I haven't gotten a response from them yet.
    07-11-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD