Has anyone ever tried this like instagram app before? What are your thoughts about it? I'm still waiting for this app to be available in my torch 9860.
    01-05-12 11:23 AM
    And plus this app is a cross platform rather than being for available on one platform only like instagram on ios
    01-05-12 11:26 AM
    it's still glitchy for me. i use a 9360. it hangs when loading logins, etc.
    01-05-12 12:05 PM
    I use on my Torch 9800 and Bold 9700 ans works just fine! Very nice app and social community! Instagram? NOPE! Its MOLOME baby!!!
    02-08-12 09:38 AM
    I just joined it.
    Feel free to follow me.

AidenSurvival's profile : MOLOME™

The app is pretty awesome.
    02-08-12 05:11 PM
    I just pick it up a few days ago on my 9810, and I would have to say I like it a lot.
    It's in its beta form, but it's already on 2.0, so that's promising.

It does have a few moments where it freezes up, but I've been finding that happening less and less. It's cross platform though, so I'm sure android and BlackBerry users will be picking it up pretty fast since Instagram is still iPhone exclusive. Check out their website (molome.com), it's pretty accurate in portraying itself.
    02-08-12 08:28 PM
    Installed it yesterday only. Drilled it thoroughly. Nice app, but haven't used or seen instagram so can't compare.

It has some glitches. Uncaught exceptions here ans there; its still in beta and free so can't crib on that one.
    02-09-12 12:14 AM
    Have installed this several weeks ago and it's pretty good on my BB. Easy to install and use. I just wish they have some privacy settings. The effects are nice and as previously mentioned has a good cross-platform community.

I've also installed Bibbycam just to compare and that one is more difficult to navigate through, slower to update the feed and has problems logging into my Facebook account. It has some nice filters too though and supposed privacy settings but I haven't been able to figure it out yet.
    02-09-12 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD