Just wondering if any of you guys have it, and how is it?

Thanks!
    11-28-08 02:27 AM
    So, are we talking mold spores?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 08:10 AM
    Seriously, thank you...

For any further biological comments, what I mean is the game Spores.
    11-28-08 08:40 AM
    is if compatiable with BlackBerry?- the game seem awesome
    11-28-08 11:30 AM
    I just dL spores to my curve and it's awesome as well as the Simpson.
    11-28-08 12:18 PM
    So you do like it? Spores is available for the Bold as well, and I'm thinking about buying it, ever since I upgraded my OS and lost my bankroll on texas holdem...

If you don't mind me asking, what buttons do you use for gameplay? I'm guessing the trackball quite a bit? Is it easy to use?

THanks!
    11-28-08 07:36 PM
    Just bought it as well, pretty cool game! I'm also interested in madden 09' as well as Sims Metropolis. I really wish EA Mobile offered trials. Only thing I worry about is the button set up.
    11-28-08 11:57 PM
    Where do we find these games? I found Sims2 on Handango...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-08 07:35 PM
    I have Spore on my phone, it's pretty fun up until a certain level, I just can't get past that thing.
    12-05-08 02:32 AM
    Spores for mobile is a little disappointing for the 10 bucks they charged me. It only has 18 levels which I beat in an hour or so, than another game mode is unlocked which isn't fun at all really, and that is it...

I want to try Sims metropolis now

where are you stuck on?
    12-07-08 06:36 PM
    Where do you get Spore Mobile?! I have the actual game but I'd love to have it on my Blackberry!
    12-07-08 10:18 PM
    i know, what gives? how come no one wants to link it for those interested?
    12-08-08 11:42 AM
    i got the game as well.

i downloaded it from media net, through att. in the games section. hope that helps!
    12-08-08 06:02 PM
    can anyone post some screenshots?
    12-09-08 10:04 AM
    Where do you get Spore Mobile?! I have the actual game but I'd love to have it on my Blackberry!

I got it from at&t. I don't know where else you'd find it, but the game is from EA.

here's some screens from the preview, doesn't really do the game any justice though.

12-09-08 01:08 PM
    I just got spore for my curve, I downloadd it from Handango. However I noticed that I have a white bar that runs down the right side of the screen, like the screen doesnt quite fix the size of my screen or smoething. is this normal?
    01-02-09 11:25 AM
    I just got spore for my curve, I downloadd it from Handango. However I noticed that I have a white bar that runs down the right side of the screen, like the screen doesnt quite fix the size of my screen or smoething. is this normal?

nope, must be a glitch or something. maybe they have the wrong version on there, like maybe it was for a different phone. sites have been known to mess up like that. you should contact them
    01-02-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD