I just got my new Tour yesterday and it's running great. Love the high pixel screen. However, I have not been able to get my notifications to work for Openbeak. The program is running but it doesn't notify my when new tweets come in. Anyone else have this problem? What's the fix?
    02-20-10 08:17 AM
    I just got my new Tour yesterday and it's running great. Love the high pixel screen. However, I have not been able to get my notifications to work for Openbeak. The program is running but it doesn't notify my when new tweets come in. Anyone else have this problem? What's the fix?
    I downloaded openbeck and have been using it for a couple of days-----i have noticed that I don't get notifications when new tweets come in either

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 08:30 AM
    I tried Openbeak & quickly dropped it in favor of Ubertwitter. That's the only Twitter app I've found except Tweetgenius that integrates with the native notification system on my 8530.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-20-10 08:33 AM
    Thanks for the insight. Ubertwitter sounds like a winner.

02-20-10 09:55 AM
    I like Openbeak because I can read the time since the tweet came in - the font is large enough to be readable. Ubertwitter has an unreadable font. Since I only check it for traffic updates, I don't know if the notifications work or not.
    02-20-10 05:48 PM
    Ubertwitter allows you to change the font size for both incoming and outgoing tweets. You should try the latest update (.963).
    02-20-10 06:32 PM
    Used and dropped the same day, liked uber but when I try twiXtreme I knew was the one

02-20-10 10:49 PM
    Ubertwitter allows you to change the font size for both incoming and outgoing tweets. You should try the latest update (.963).
    I may give it a shot. I think I could change the font for the main text but not for the time when the tweet was created. That font is microscopic
    02-21-10 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD