i too cant access the full site from my 8330. my message notifications only come once in awhile. i tried pulling the battery and reinstalling the app. with no luck in fixing it.
    12-19-08 01:33 PM
    i too cant access the full site from my 8330. my message notifications only come once in awhile. i tried pulling the battery and reinstalling the app. with no luck in fixing it.
    What happens when you are trying to access the full site? Do you get any error messages?

I have been getting the message " A problem has occurred while trying to render the page" I see the sign on briefly but it goes to this error message with the blackberry logo in the background.
    12-19-08 02:51 PM
    FB - status updates for a handful of friends only show up on the website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 07:31 PM
    I'm having no problems at all with either app.

12-19-08 08:48 PM
    both apps bomb in my opinion.
    both have many bugs. they eat a ton of memory. and don't alert you when you receive updates. at least mine doesn't. i know some do, but mine doesn't.

and the myspace app is even worse because when you go on to check messages. it only shows previously read messages most of the time. very unreliable. i say just stick with the mobile versions of the sites..

just my 2 cents, take it for what you will.
    12-20-08 01:03 AM
    Just wondering because I, along with many people here have been forced to delete these apps because of bugs and causing email issues. Just wondering if anyone has tried it and not had any problems with it. I'm tempted to try it again but last time I did my email got all screwed up. It really is a nice app and convenient when it actually works. Is the Myspace app less buggy than facebook or are they about the same?
    what problems are u having
    06-03-09 02:27 PM
    the facebook app works fine for me.
    06-03-09 07:21 PM
    Well, i have to agree that once i upgraded to 4.5 that i havent had any problems with either myspace or facebook, both run pretty smoothly, i won't say that i haven't had any problems but i haven't had the types of problems that other people have had.
    06-03-09 07:57 PM
    I miss being able to upload pics to my facebook straight from my phone soooo much. But the terror the last install reaked on my phone is making me wait for the next release.

06-03-09 08:20 PM
    I've never had issues with the facebook application, now myspace on the other had is a totally different story. I had myspace installed for a day then deleted it.
    06-03-09 08:57 PM
    I'm not having any problems either - I don't use either one.

06-03-09 09:53 PM
    I'm not sure what type of issues your having with the MySpace app. It works fine for me, the only bug I notice is when I log into my account via pc all of my message alerts are still there. (Its more annoying than anything) As far as Facebook I have an account but I never use it. So I deleted it.

06-03-09 10:11 PM
    My apps work fine with the exception of not getting myspace notifications
    06-05-09 01:01 PM
    I haven't had a single problem withe the Facebook app. Myspace is a completely different story though. I never get notifications from it and it doesn't receive new messages. I'll log into my account on the pc and have mail in my inbox but nothing comes through to my Blackberry.

06-05-09 02:31 PM
    I agree, Facebook 1.5 works great for me, I've heard nothing but problems with the MySpace application...
    06-05-09 02:34 PM
    I think Facebook was having issues earlier today. I was having about 10-15 minutes of problems out of the blue. I couldn't update or receive updates, but all is working normally again.
    06-05-09 02:42 PM
    it does nto update on the phone right a way because it is not being pushed and the phone is not always looking. i use them both and cant wait for 1.6 facebook to be released tonight
    06-05-09 03:58 PM
    well when i first started this thread (back in December) i had some issues but I have done numerous updates since then and no longer have any issues, at least with Facebook. Myspace i dont even use anymore.
    06-05-09 09:34 PM
    I haven't had any known issues with either. I personally dont like the Myspace app so I took it off. When I ran facebook and Myspace together I didnt have any issues...

Zero
    06-06-09 03:49 AM
    I haven't had any problems with my facebook app since upgrading my O.S

06-07-09 08:02 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD