I have weather eye and I'm convinced it leaks memory, only problem is I need my weather !! anyone know of a nice light weight app that updates the icon and doesn't leak memory like a MOFO !
    11-25-09 11:43 AM
    Ive had zero issues with weather eye both on my Storm and now on my Bold
    11-25-09 11:45 AM
    Weather Eye works fine for me but if you are looking for one that CANNOT leak whatsoever, http://mobile.blackberry.com/mss/category_push
    11-25-09 12:15 PM
    This app works pretty well and I don't think it's a big memory leaker:

render fast � NWSClient
    11-25-09 12:30 PM
    I use simpleweather, shows icon with temp and conditions then select from hourly or daily forecast, also displays current temp on stormslider lock screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 12:34 PM
    I use simpleweather, shows icon with temp and conditions then select from hourly or daily forecast, also displays current temp on stormslider lock screen.

How do you get it off the lock screen if you uninstall it though. Been trying to figure that one out as we speak....
    11-25-09 01:28 PM
    Weather Eye works fine for me but if you are looking for one that CANNOT leak whatsoever, http://mobile.blackberry.com/mss/category_push
    Link doesn't work for me in neither of my blackberry's browsers...
    11-25-09 01:41 PM
    simpleweather and berryweather both worth perfectly.
    11-25-09 01:43 PM
    simpleweather and berryweather both worth perfectly.
    Which one is better in your opinion. I was thinking about buying one since most the themes I use support a weather slot.

11-25-09 02:51 PM
    Yeah this link doesn't work for me either but if its Accuweather that's what I use its great. Its a blackberry push channel which is not even installed so uses no memory.

11-25-09 03:48 PM
    I have weather eye and I'm convinced it leaks memory, only problem is I need my weather !! anyone know of a nice light weight app that updates the icon and doesn't leak memory like a MOFO !
    from a Canadian content wondering if weather eye is more accurate?
    11-25-09 06:32 PM
    11-25-09 06:45 PM
    I personally have had simpleweather for a few months with no leaks. I love the homescreen icon updates.

11-25-09 06:48 PM
    I've used weatherbug for a couple years. I have never noticed a leak problem.

11-25-09 09:07 PM
    WeatherBug works really well but leaks A LOT...but at least its free

11-26-09 09:49 AM
    I have been using the free Weatherbug and have had no problems with leaks.
    11-26-09 10:04 AM
    BerryWeather, I like it and have not had any leaks.
    11-26-09 01:51 PM
    I have been using weatherbug elite and haven't noticed a memory leak. A strange side effect is that my battery life has actually improved dramatically with it for some reasaon.
    11-26-09 01:53 PM
    been using berryweather for awhile now with no issues. plus berryweather 2.0 is coming soon
    11-26-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD