Does anyone know much about Google Sync for BB? I am trying to find out if I can sync a BB and a iPhone together using a Mac and Google Sync. Is that possible and if so where can I go to get more info. The google site shows how to hook each BB or iPhone up but it does not say how to hook them together and if it will work with a Mac.
    06-08-09 10:09 PM
    I don't see why it wouldn't work. I switched from an iPhone with Google Sync to a Bold with Google Sync. I'm sure you can sync both of them though.
    06-08-09 10:22 PM
    Will all of this work with a Mac or should I use a PC to get things synced at first?
    06-09-09 12:49 AM
    U can always use pocketmac or missing sync to sync with your bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 08:15 AM
    If you're using Google Calendar and syncing to mobile devices, you don't need the computer. You can sync over-the-air.
    06-10-09 07:15 PM
    Does anyone know if ical syncs with google calnedar and then syncs from there to my bold? I heard pocketmac or missing sync don't work with the bold.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 11:50 PM
    The Calendar syncs fine but the contacts sync fails over and over and over again. Pretty irritating since Pocketmac is a piece of crap. I have 850 contacts and trying to sync the Mac, GMail, and Bold is a nightmare.
    06-14-09 03:37 PM
    Does anyone know much about Google Sync for BB? I am trying to find out if I can sync a BB and a iPhone together using a Mac and Google Sync. Is that possible and if so where can I go to get more info. The google site shows how to hook each BB or iPhone up but it does not say how to hook them together and if it will work with a Mac.
    What are you trying to accomplish? If you want to have your iphone and Bold to have the same Google Contacts and Calendar, then you should be able to just download the Google Sync app onto both the phones and use the same sign-in account on both phones...

It all depends on what you want to do because the ability to share your Google Calendars is a nice feature.

Or are you trying to sync both phones with the same info and have your personal computer sync with Google?
    06-14-09 08:29 PM

I suppose you could..

basically google sync will sync your things to gmail..

if you had the same service running on the iphone it would essentially sync both up to the server and back down each way..
    06-14-09 11:07 PM
    Not to thread jack or anything, but is it possible to use Google Sync on my 8900 without it erasing my calendar on my phone?
    06-15-09 12:00 AM
    Not to thread jack or anything, but is it possible to use Google Sync on my 8900 without it erasing my calendar on my phone?
    Google Sync will just sync whatever is on your Google Calendar to your phone. So it will only add to your BB calendar.
    06-15-09 02:03 AM
    Google Sync will just sync whatever is on your Google Calendar to your phone. So it will only add to your BB calendar.

+ it will upload whats on your phone to gmail calendar
    06-15-09 02:28 AM
    + it will upload whats on your phone to gmail calendar
    Yea, it will upload any new entry to your BB calendar to your Google Calendar, but only after you add Google Sync to your phone. But it will not sync what's already on your BB calendar to Google Calendar...

Google Sync is a great app for Google users...
    06-15-09 02:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD