yes yes im a fatty.....now pass the ddoughnuts

no but seriously me and my wife just started weightwatchers and im already down 15 lbs
    was wondering if theres an easy free (or fairly cheap) app that could be used as like a points calculator/ daily counter.

i dont know if any of you will know what im talking about but it seems pretty diverse here so
    02-02-09 10:07 PM
    https://mobile.weightwatchers.com/mo...ex.aspx?bhjs=1

is this what you want? mobile weight watcher
    02-02-09 11:05 PM
    yes yes im a fatty.....now pass the ddoughnuts

no but seriously me and my wife just started weightwatchers and im already down 15 lbs
    was wondering if theres an easy free (or fairly cheap) app that could be used as like a points calculator/ daily counter.

i dont know if any of you will know what im talking about but it seems pretty diverse here so

Congrats on the weight loss. I have lost +20 lbs myself on WW and love it. My husband just started 2 weeks ago and has already lost 4 lbs. I use WW Online for $16.95/month. I can access it from my BB at m.weightwatchers.com. I haven't looked for any other app since I have been happy with the WW site itself. I like the fact that I can look up any food on my BB and find the point value. I never went to the meetings. I have been totally satisfied with their online site.
    02-02-09 11:08 PM
    oh yeah their online site is totally awesome, i was just wondering if the wonderful techies had invented something that was free or cheaper than 17 bucks a month.
    also, apparently this thread has raised questions about my gender, so for all of you, im a dude
    02-02-09 11:41 PM
    i would never pay for such site LoL - i'm going to the gym and just watching what i eat...i try to stay in shape and healthy
    02-03-09 12:21 AM
    i would never pay for such site LoL - i'm going to the gym and just watching what i eat...i try to stay in shape and healthy
    I'm with you on that one. I recently lost 30 lbs without spending any money except on healthier food. The rest of it was sheer determination. But good luck to those on the weight loss path!
    02-03-09 12:52 AM
    No app that I know of, but the mobile site is really nice.

I am envious of those of you who can just "eat healthier" without any sort of help to do it. Some of us don't find it to be so easy! $16.95 a month is nothing in comparison to what other plans charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 01:04 AM
    I pay for the gym that's enogh for my monthly payment .. I do recall another neat free app I need to search for it again it was posted in crackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 01:11 AM
    I finally found the free apps that you can access from your mobile!!

This is amazing!!! A must have..thanks for recalling this topic! The neat stuff about this is that it gives you options to build your own workout and keep track how many sets you do and also your weight, exercise progress, upload photos...It has a lot of stuff! you can set it up online or on your mobile..

A lot of great tips on how to do the exercise, Nutrition and Health, Fitness Advise, Lifestyle!! I believe you will love it! because i know plan to use it for when im getting ready to go to the gym.

Mobile Fitness Tracking | Gym Technik

You may point directly to the mobile site when you are at the gym!! and track down how much you have done ..

m.gymtechnik.com

Enjoy!
    02-03-09 02:33 AM
    a little different than what i was looking for but definitely usefull by the loks of it.
    THANKS SO MUCH
    also anyone who happens to see this, if you know of something similar, or a weightwatchers app, please share
    02-03-09 02:11 PM
    Anyone make a points counter app yet? Please.....
    03-29-09 03:04 AM
    Skip the gym and Weight Watchers. My wife did weight watchers and it worked great, until she plateued. P90X is better. All the exercises can be done at home for cheap (just buy resistance bands). Work out 6 times a week and follow the diet plan and you'll have a great body in 90 days....guaranteed (if you follow the plan). P90X is free on your favorite P2P.
    09-07-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD