I know there are some for a couple dollars but why should i pay for one when other cheaper phones have them? Yes, I do pay for apps i find are worth paying for

it was one of the things i used most on my old sony ericsson !! now i just stumble around in the dark b/c my screen isn't bright enough to see where im going!!

if anyone could help me i would be so happy (& im sure other ppl will be too)

07-23-08 11:58 AM
    I know there are some for a couple dollars but why should i pay for one when other cheaper phones have them? Yes, I do pay for apps i find are worth paying for

You kinda answered it your self.... If you find a flashlight app that is worth it to you. then you should buy it.
    07-23-08 12:04 PM
    check THIS out!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ins...ht-free-42591/

Edit: I see that you have the 8310, this info may not be helpful unless you have the 4.5 OS installed..
    Last edited by timberdc; 07-23-08 at 12:18 PM.
    07-23-08 12:13 PM
    You kinda answered it your self.... If you find a flashlight app that is worth it to you. then you should buy it.
    yes if its something most phones dont have. for instance, blackeberry tracker. so if i keep investing $$ into this phone that i really shouldnt have to, then whats the point of having a blackberry? i mean, after spending so much on apps it adds up.
    07-23-08 12:36 PM
    check THIS out!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/ins...ht-free-42591/

Edit: I see that you have the 8310, this info may not be helpful unless you have the 4.5 OS installed..
    yes i dont have 4.5, waiting for official att release
    07-23-08 12:37 PM
    yes if its something most phones dont have. for instance, blackeberry tracker. so if i keep investing $$ into this phone that i really shouldnt have to, then whats the point of having a blackberry? i mean, after spending so much on apps it adds up.

Yes by RIM it's is not a pre installed program or application... nor do it think it will be.... But if you want something, allot of times you have to end of paying for something... also if you pay for a app remember to keep all the info , you if you get a new device or replacement you can put the app back on and register it and it will work fully....
    07-23-08 12:42 PM
    Go to the video recorder and set the light to on and there ya go

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 06:37 PM
    I downloaded a very cool free flashlight app called "light the way". However, I don't remember exactly where I downloaded it, and when I just tried to Google it, I couldn't.

Search this forum, I believe I got the link here, in another flashlight request thread.

Good luck,

split
    07-24-08 12:13 AM
    I downloaded a very cool free flashlight app called "light the way". However, I don't remember exactly where I downloaded it, and when I just tried to Google it, I couldn't.

Search this forum, I believe I got the link here, in another flashlight request thread.

Good luck,

split
    yay thank you so much!! i found it finally!! Although I would rather find something that utilizes the LED light but hey! this is better than nothing

For other crackheads who is interested..
    Go To davidramsey03.com on your mobile browser to download
    and install OTA! Its FREE <-- my 2nd favorite four letter f word
    07-24-08 03:18 PM
    thanks for passing on where u found it lessthan3mybb. i appreciate that....will have to check it out!!!!
    07-24-08 03:27 PM

it was one of the things i used most on my old sony ericsson !! now i just stumble around in the dark b/c my screen isn't bright enough to see where im going!!

if anyone could help me i would be so happy (& im sure other ppl will be too)

Here ya go I found this for free myself...Zip file...just put it on your phone via Desktop Manager
    07-24-08 05:16 PM
    Here ya go I found this for free myself...Zip file...just put it on your phone via Desktop Manager
    thank you so much! worked like a charm. i like to sos feature!
    07-25-08 02:00 PM
    i just use the video recorder. put flash on automatic, and if it's dark, it will come on.
    07-25-08 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD