I wonder if there is any developing of mobile paltalk these days out there. I suppose I could google it but it is more fun posting a thread here.
    12-20-08 02:09 AM
    yea i was heavy on Paltalk for yrs. but cutback on spending. maybe ill return to it 1day. but idk how it would work for mobile. cuz its usually alot of webcams
    12-20-08 03:49 PM
    I used to be in paltalk way back when. I had a lot of fun in the music rooms. Mobile pal sounds interesting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 03:59 PM
    Gosh I havnt used paltalk for 4 years now.
    12-20-08 04:44 PM
    Wow. Lots of error messages trying to post here. Anyway. Lets get together and create a blackberry room at paltalk, we can post a link to the forums here over there in the banner for the room and stuff. I am still an addict of paltalk, I spend a lot of time in the health rooms, the christian rooms and the music rooms...hehe
    12-20-08 06:29 PM
    I am at paltalk playing music in my newest room called "Music Therapy Hut"...Its in the Health> Other category...Here is the link to it...

Paltalk Express – Web Video and Voice Chat Rooms

just click here and it will take you to the live room...and... bring your headphones and mic if you have them!
    dont let registration scare you away. Its free...
    Last edited by GodsDragon; 12-31-08 at 02:20 AM.
    12-31-08 01:29 AM
    Has there been any updated info on this. I'm on paltalk a lot, so a mobile version would be very useful to me

02-06-09 04:31 PM
    Has there been any updated info on this. I'm on paltalk a lot, so a mobile version would be very useful to me

Not really renz, whats your nic over there? mine is godsdragon_1
    I still frequent Paltalk a lot.. he he I am an addict all around...
    02-06-09 07:09 PM
    I guess no one is into paltalk as much as I thought......oh well.

05-25-09 12:13 PM
    I'm one of the red @s on Paltalk - and a Blackberry Paltalk client has just been released
    11-05-09 02:23 PM
    I'm one of the red @s on Paltalk - and a Blackberry Paltalk client has just been released
    Cool! Thank you! I'll look into it...
    11-05-09 03:17 PM
    was a HUGE fan of paltalk years ago. Actually when it first started. dont use it anymore.. anyone remember a program called "freetel" ??

R-
    11-05-09 06:20 PM
    Hello All, I did installed patalk messenger on my blackberry, i am wondering if they have option for us to select room and be able to hear it. Because right now i can't join room or hear anything, only add nick name and text chat only. Does anyone know that paltalk messenger can hear on blackberry at all.
    10-25-10 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD