I had a flawless upgrade on my wife's Tour last night. It was done over the air and everything seemed okay. The only issue I'm having right now is connecting to facebook on their wether it's the mobile site or the bb app. I verified that her password still works on the computer site. I have resent the service books, removed the battery several times and activated through *228. Twitter is fine, Weatherbug and email. Only facebook is having the issue.

Anyone else experience this after your upgrade? BTW, I also removed FB and reinstalled it via the appworld.

Thanks
    03-30-10 09:23 AM
    Facebook mobile website and app are working fine for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by berryjunky; 03-30-10 at 09:29 AM.
    03-30-10 09:25 AM
    ^it took me two tries for it to connect, then it work fine. have not had any problems since then.
    03-30-10 09:29 AM
    FYI, I had to update my Facebook and Myspace after the OS upgrade. Everything is working great, even my HD theme! Awesome.
    03-30-10 09:52 AM
    It's working great now. Just received a call from my wife
    03-30-10 09:59 AM
    The facebook app has always been horrible. Even with the new OS its choppy and locks up my phone for a time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 10:00 AM
    The FB app is the worst on the planet - slow and clunky .. (I haven't updated to 5.0 yet, waiting for the weekend). I prefer the mobile version via the browser, but use the app to upload pictures to FB.
    03-30-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD