so heres the deal. when i first got my tour it had myspace, facebook, pandora. the originals ya know. after a couple months after i rebooted my phone it randomly had Slacker radio, which i hate btw.

So today i had to upgrade the BBM from the massive down system, and it had to reboot to finish the installation. When my screen came up, i had Bing.

So my question is, whats up with this? does this happen to everyone, and why do they give us free apps every few months?
    12-23-09 12:52 PM
    There are multiple threads on this. These are not the full apps. They are just shortcuts to install them. They take up very little space. They can be deleted through the service books, but they will just reappear when the books are pushed again. Your best bet is to hide them. Out of sight, out of mind!
    12-23-09 01:08 PM
    i had bing pushed to my curve
    12-23-09 01:11 PM
    When I got up this morning after the outage, I had BB app world pushed to me. I don't like that at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 01:15 PM
    I restarted my 8330 the other day and Bing appeared. Read on here that it was pushed through by my carrier, VZW, because I am incapable of deciding which search engine is best for me. Glad to have big brother always watching out for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-23-09 01:32 PM
    so heres the deal. when i first got my tour it had myspace, facebook, pandora. the originals ya know. after a couple months after i rebooted my phone it randomly had Slacker radio, which i hate btw.

So today i had to upgrade the BBM from the massive down system, and it had to reboot to finish the installation. When my screen came up, i had Bing.

So my question is, whats up with this? does this happen to everyone, and why do they give us free apps every few months?
    these are pushed by the carrier.
    12-23-09 11:19 PM
    those thing annoys me!
    12-24-09 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD