I am happy it got released when in was rumored but coon its pretty lame at the moment. Hopefully with time more developers will come out with some more storm specific stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 11:18 AM
    nothing much that i'll use on there at the moment

i find it amazing that not only are there 3 "fart" apps, but they are actually charging $2.99 for them

i thought the Storm was supposed to be the "mature" touch phone?
    04-01-09 05:47 PM
    People please! Just give it some time. I would say AT LEAST 6 months. I actually think that it's pretty cool now!
    04-01-09 05:50 PM
    Haven't had a chance to look at it yet... Vodafone, you see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 05:59 PM
    I think its great, exactly what the Storm needed. Give it time and it will be awesome, i mean it did just get released today.
    04-01-09 06:01 PM
    yeah it almost exactly mimics the iPhone and its ap center on first release. Give the developers a little time and we will see some good stuff. Remember, Apples has been out just short of a year.
    04-01-09 06:03 PM
    I don't know . . there seems to be some really cool crap in there as I browse. And it is getting updated as we speak . . . 7 new aps from an hour ago.
    04-01-09 06:11 PM
    I too am disappointed with App World. The selection is pathetic, and besides a few new apps it is pretty much what has already been out there. Also, I have ran the App World on my phone 5 times today and 3 times my Storm locked up and quit responding. I had to do a battery pull each time. I really don't get it. Also, maybe it does this and I just don't know but as a Storm owner I only want to see Apps for the Storm. Is there a way to sort by phone device or is that automatic?
    04-01-09 06:17 PM
    I guess I will have to give it time. I deleted it off my phone as I was noticing a pretty big memory leak. Plus the apps listed were not Storm specific and I didn't want to guess what would work and what would not. I'm sure they will get it ironed out though.
    04-01-09 06:17 PM
    nothing much that i'll use on there at the moment

i find it amazing that not only are there 3 "fart" apps, but they are actually charging $2.99 for them

i thought the Storm was supposed to be the "mature" touch phone?
    That's the lowest price they are allowed to charge
    04-01-09 06:20 PM
    I too am disappointed with App World. The selection is pathetic, and besides a few new apps it is pretty much what has already been out there. Also, I have ran the App World on my phone 5 times today and 3 times my Storm locked up and quit responding. I had to do a battery pull each time. I really don't get it. Also, maybe it does this and I just don't know but as a Storm owner I only want to see Apps for the Storm. Is there a way to sort by phone device or is that automatic?
    When developers put their application in the Store, they choose what devices their application supports and what carriers.
    The app world is displaying all apps that have been registered as storm-compatible.
    04-01-09 06:20 PM
    I already found something I bought (the AddTo program - but still waiting for the license) - and I also found something fon sale for $20 (RDM+) that I recently purchased for $50! Had I waited I would have saved $30.
    04-01-09 06:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD