i have had to uninstall it now twice, the app itself keeps crashing i'm not sure why! like i can't even close it i have to delete it to make it go away! think the latest version is.. 5.1? thats what was installed anyway. let me know if you're having troubles too!
    01-23-11 06:18 PM
    DITTO. Opera is my go-to browser, but it freezes all the time & needs a battery pull to restart. I even deleted and re-downloaded hoping that would solve the issue but it didn't.
    01-23-11 07:46 PM
    I have 5.1 installed and have never, ever encountered any issue with the app. It is so good I can't believe it. It is my most used app and I would be lost without it because the native browser is a joke and Bolt is far too slow and unreliable for me.
    01-23-11 08:18 PM
    I have 5.1 installed and have never, ever encountered any issue with the app. It is so good I can't believe it. It is my most used app and I would be lost without it because the native browser is a joke and Bolt is far too slow and unreliable for me.
    I know same here, I hate the native browser!!!! Maybe I will message support about Opera..

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    01-23-11 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD