When people call and get forwarded to my google voicemail, they would get a message saying "...the mailbox you are trying to reach and press #". I've deactivated my account and re-activated it, but still no luck.

Has anyone else had similar problems? I've emailed google a couple of times, but I haven't even gotten so much as an auto-reply saying they've received my email.
    02-04-10 02:55 PM
    Works fine for me.
    02-04-10 03:12 PM
    Yeah...it used to for me, too...ggrr..
    02-04-10 03:16 PM
    My mother had this problem when using Google Voice as her voicemail service (so no actual Google Voice number). It seemed to only happen with certain people, not all but it got so annoying she went back to the default Alltel service.

I haven't ever had this problem with my Google Voice account but I also have a Google Voice number so maybe that's why. A problem I do have, and I think it might be a compatibility issue with OS 5.0, is that occasionally trying to make a call using the app fails.
    02-04-10 08:19 PM
    My mother had this problem when using Google Voice as her voicemail service (so no actual Google Voice number). It seemed to only happen with certain people, not all but it got so annoying she went back to the default Alltel service.

I haven't ever had this problem with my Google Voice account but I also have a Google Voice number so maybe that's why. A problem I do have, and I think it might be a compatibility issue with OS 5.0, is that occasionally trying to make a call using the app fails.
    I've ended up going back to my Verizon voicemail. I miss the transcribed voicemails. Verizon's Visual Voicemail isn't available in our area yet, so I guess I'll just suffer without it. :-/
    02-06-10 03:35 PM
    I've been using mine for a while- no problems here!
    02-06-10 03:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD