For some reason when I go to close out the app it causes a huge laf on the phone and somethings go near inoperable for a few minutes.

Anyone else using the beta experience anything similar?
    06-19-10 09:24 PM
    yea same here it takes forever to read updates and just makes the phone halt, after I close it my memorybooster gains back like 10-13mb.
    06-19-10 10:12 PM
    Conversation about the beta's from beta zone should be held in their forums. This is a private beta, and when you click you agree, your agreeing not to do exactly this, posting in public forums.

This said, it would probably be best, and would probably find the most helpful answers in those forums about this product, since not everyone has it available to them.
    06-19-10 10:12 PM
    im not discussing specifics about what the beta contains, i'm asking if any other users are having issues simialr to mine so that I can isolate the issue in order to try to prevent it.
    06-19-10 10:32 PM
    For some reason when I go to close out the app it causes a huge laf on the phone and somethings go near inoperable for a few minutes.

Anyone else using the beta experience anything similar?
    I had the same issue until I loaded OS 5.0.0.656 and now FB works great. I don't recall what OS version I was on before. I think it was 5.0.0.434 or something in the 400s.
    06-20-10 08:35 AM
    I will second drm2blv and just say also that, it could be a programming issue, so hopefully you have posted this in beta zone so they can look into it and see if its something they need to fix.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD