I'm using the flickr app that came with my Tour. I've been using it fairly often(as in daily), but now when I try to upload a photo(the way I always have), I get ... "Connecting to flickr" followed by an "Error uploading photo. Please check your account status and try again."

I've signed out & back in on the phone. I can login on a PC just fine & upload, and I'm nowhere near my monthly upload limit on that login account for flickr.

Anyone have any suggestions?
    09-17-09 06:44 AM
    I have certainly had some problems with Flickr lately. Whenever I try to upload a picture I get the "Error Uploading Photo" message. One workaround I have found is to close the camera and go directly to the Flickr App and upload from there. The application seems to error when uploading a photo directly after taking the pic.
    09-17-09 07:35 AM
    Yeah, I tried that too. It didn't seem to make a difference. Grr...
    09-17-09 09:20 AM
    sigh..& the problem still continues
    11-05-09 12:08 PM
    sigh..& the problem still continues
    Has anyone found a resolution to this?

I upload LOTS of pictures to Flickr from my BB, now all of a sudden 2 days ago I started getting this error message and nothing I have tried will make the Flickr app work for me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-10 09:52 PM
    the problem persists.... this app was working normally up until about a few days ago.

anyhow one method is to upload the pics in "Medium" resolution instead of "Original". this is fine if you are using them in a blog post or forum post such as this. rather unacceptable if you are sharing your pics, however

the other work around is to upload them to Flickr via e-mail to your account. this is the method I used from my Curve for about a year. it works and you can upload in Original resolution...but the app was nice to work with....oh well.

I will keep searching and post if the problem has been corrected with the app or my 9630
    Last edited by hubb; 03-06-10 at 06:56 AM.
    03-06-10 06:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD