I'm in NY/NJ area and the past week, BBM has been irratic. I did do a search, not many answers. Peoples pics don't change or if a new contact is added their pic never comes up. It def isn't the network (I'm on VZW) because people with ATT and TMo are complaining too. I thought it had to do with the amount of contacts but then when I asked people how many they have and they respond, "less than 100", I figured there is something wrong. Can anyone second this and what can be done to fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 01:44 PM
    I'm having the same problem, I have about 130 contacts. Anyone i added within the last 2-3 weeks, i am unable to see there picture, but the funny thing is, they are able to see mines???? I hope someone posts a fix
    12-13-10 01:08 PM
    For the last 3 weeks I been having issues with my BBM, emails, and FB anything data and internet related, but the strange thing is it only happens when I'm in the area of where I work. I have Tmobile and they don't know what the problem is because they put in 3 service orders already and still the same problem. I get no data services, but when my bb is on GPRS I get all the services back. Does anyone know what can be the problem to this?
    12-13-10 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD