I was looking at some themes and games at Bplay: BlackBerry Games, Themes and Entertainment, but didn't see any reviews on the site. I don't ever buy anything without looking at reviews, so this worried me a bit. Does anyone here have experience dealing with this developer?

Thanks!
    10-28-09 01:11 PM
    Yep, I've bought quite a couple games from bplay, always a pleasant experience. I've never had any issues with the apps so I really haven't had to deal with CS though. I'm a huge euchre fan and love their Euchre2 app but it didn't work with any 4.5 OSes above .131, it works fine with 5.0.0.230 though. Yayy!!

I highly recommend them.
    10-28-09 01:35 PM
    I have bought several themes, but like pegb856 said never had a problem with anything I have bought so never talked to the developer.
    10-28-09 01:37 PM
    i got a couple themes from them with no issues
    10-28-09 01:42 PM
    Yes, I have bought many games and themes for my Curve. Now I have a Tour and several games and the themes were transferred/upgraded to work on my Tour at no charge. I've had to deal with customer service a few times for "user errors", and they are always helpful. There's a lot of good info on how they deal with any issues in their FAQ page. I highly recommend them. Hope this helps.
    P.S. Knitting...YES!!!
    Last edited by diffused; 10-28-09 at 04:14 PM. Reason: additions made
    10-28-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks I appreciate the responses and will go back to the site.

Knitting forever, housework whenever!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD