Anyone able to download Google Mobile Apps for the Storm? I was able to get Gmail and Google Sync but the Mobile Apps icon doesn't show up in the list on the mobile site.

Anyone have the actual file link for it?
    12-02-08 10:26 PM
    Anyone able to download Google Mobile Apps for the Storm? I was able to get Gmail and Google Sync but the Mobile Apps icon doesn't show up in the list on the mobile site.

Anyone have the actual file link for it?
    Please enter this address into your mobile browser: Google Maps

That's how I downloaded mine =)
    12-02-08 10:40 PM
    I really want the voice search one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 10:46 PM
    Doh, thanks but that's the Map program. I want the Apps program that is like a Google Search bar. Here's what I see when I go to m.google.com (note that Google Mobile App is not listed). I tested the site on my wife's Curve and it lists the Mobile App right at the top. I wonder if it's due to the Storm's browser.

Google mobile products

Search
    Gmail
    Maps
    News
    iGoogle
    Photos
    Calendar
    YouTube
    Reader
    GOOG-411
    SMS
    Orkut
    Docs
    Notebook
    Blogger
    12-02-08 11:03 PM
    it is not available for the storm yet.. give it some time. The storm is a entirely new operating system that is very modified...

it will come give it time.
    12-02-08 11:05 PM
    Ok, thanks for the info. I just got the Storm today and am all hot and bothered to get everything installed.
    12-02-08 11:08 PM
    is this still not available for the storm
    09-09-09 03:47 AM
    I've got it for my Storm, guess I was lucky to grab it while they stillhad it up. However it is not optimized to work on the Storm at all. No compatibility mode so it stays in portrait view with the keyboard taking up half the screen, the touch features don't work so I have to use the screen like a TrackBall. Also speak to search feature doesn't work either. The only plus is that it links to all of Goog's or alps I.e. Maps, Gmail Sync, Search, so I leave GoogMobile on the home screen and tuck the rest into the downloads folder and use it as an app launcher of sorts. Yea in other words, its not that great, yet... Hope that helps...

09-09-09 06:14 AM
    I have it installed on my 9530 and it works just fine. I have compatibility mode disabled so it works in both portrait and landscape without the massive keyboard. I actually got this to work on accident. I had my browser identification set as Firefox (unknowingly). I went to the Google mobile website and noticed (for the first time) that the Google Mobile App now showed up. Was pretty excited thinking they finally updated it for the Storm. Installed the App and everything works great. Then I realized my browser ID was set to Firefox, I changed it back to Blackberry, and now Google Mobile App doesn't show up anymore on the Google Mobile website.

So there seems to be a workaround if you want to install it...change your browser identification to Firefox, download the App from the Google mobile website. Give it a try...worked for me!
    11-18-09 12:58 PM
    I got a successful download. But would like to get the voice for maps like the droid has :-(

11-18-09 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD