Hello Berry addicts. I finally manned up and said no more to not being able to scroll horizontally (160709 Mexico 5 device) and called VZW CS for a warranty replacement. Sure enough i was happy to see a green dot on the package etc.

Anyway I digress...I synced up everything over to my new device all my settings programs etc...the ONE and ONLY program I had PURCHASED--BeWeather-- transferred over as the TRIAL! I tried to key in the registration key for the original purchase and sure enough it didn't work. I don't understand. I already contacted Bellshare's customer support via email but to no avail. GAHD I hope I don't need to re-purchase this product...

Has anyone else had their devices replaced and transferred over purchased programs and had problems with having to register another key?
    09-30-09 12:32 AM
    You need to email them with your new PIN and they should be able to provide you with a new registration key.

With most apps, the registration key is linked to the device's PIN via a mathematical algorithm.
    09-30-09 01:23 AM
    If you bought it from Crackberry, just log into your account. At the top of the page is a "change device ID" section. I have changed about 20 times in the last two months. They always respond within 24 hours.
    09-30-09 07:11 AM
    Thanks guys. And no, I got it from the blackberry app store not crackberry's app store. I had an idea the PINs and registration keys were linked somehow. I'm gonna try to email Bellshare with my new PIN and hopefully they'll reply in a timely manner this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 11:59 AM
    Thanks guys. And no, I got it from the blackberry app store not crackberry's app store. I had an idea the PINs and registration keys were linked somehow. I'm gonna try to email Bellshare with my new PIN and hopefully they'll reply in a timely manner this time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    From your phone, lauch app world. Then in the BB menu select Log in. use the email address you used to purchase and it should update your apps automatically.
    09-30-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD