Hey everyone, I am getting married in just under 2 months now...How time flies! anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew of any software at all related to a wedding...price list, wedding invite lists etc...any advice? thanks!

Rob
    07-21-08 04:37 PM
    For a blackberry hmm not sure little over a year for me and back then pen and paper worked great, along with computer....

U can try google....
    07-21-08 11:44 PM
    Congrats on the wedding! There's a drink mixing app, you may need that to help you get through the wedding. lol
    Last edited by srplummer; 07-21-08 at 11:56 PM.
    07-21-08 11:50 PM
    Thank you very much, I'm very excited yet nervous. I think I'm gonna need the drinks...my fiance told me no blackberry on our wedding day, so i'm gonna definitely need drinks!!! lol, she will never know its in my coat pocket!

Rob
    07-22-08 12:46 AM
    There isn't anything that I am aware of for BB but if you can get your hands on a program called OneNote, you can download a "Wedding Planning" Notebook. I just got married and it worked for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-08 12:51 AM
    awesome, thanks for the info, I'll try to find it!

Rob
    07-22-08 12:57 AM
    A new wedding organizer app has been released in BlackBerry

Here is the link: Wedding Organizer - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    05-24-10 05:24 AM
    Really crazy this was posted right before Viki shared this in the apps forum...i was about to shoot you the link lol. Grats on the Wedding hope its wonderful!
    05-24-10 05:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD