Hi,

I'm using OpenVPN (Welcome to OpenVPN) to vpn into a few private networks, does anyone know if there is a way to setup an OpenVPN compatible vpn profile on the BlackBerry Bold?

Thanks,
    Z.
    05-06-09 07:08 PM
    that looks like its meant for Windows (the exe installer) or a Linux box (tar). i think theres a remote access vpn app thats $20 or so but i forget what its called and where to get it.
    05-07-09 02:45 AM
    Right, the OpenVPN link is for the server side code that I use (on Linux).
    I am talking about finding a VPN client that will be able to connect to this OpenVPN server. The BB seems to support connecting to several types of VPN servers (if you go to Options --> Security --> VPN --> Menu --> New), but sadly OpenVPN is not an option there.
    05-07-09 05:33 AM
    I too would like to know if this is possible. I have an openvpn server at home and soon to have one at work. Would be nice to be able to remote in since I upgraded to the bold recently.
    06-05-09 09:17 AM
    I would like to bump this...I use openvpn in a road warrior configuration on IPCOP, I will probably be getting a bold, and being able to vpn to my home network to check my security cams and grab and stream music such would be WAY cool....
    08-07-09 04:14 PM
    Sadly there is nothing... :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 04:19 PM
    I would like to know if there is one as I also require that for my 8900 curve.
    08-10-09 10:56 AM
    I realize this is an old post but do we have anything for this as yet? I use OpneVPN at home and would like to add it to my 9900.
    02-18-13 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD