my theme allows for 2 icons plus text to be displayed. i have my BerryWeather icon on one, showing current temperature and condition.

i have 5 different locations saved in BerryWeather.

Does anyone know if there's a way to have another location, other than my default (set as home), show on the home screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-09 08:20 AM
    You would need a second weather program to be in a second slot. A link would bring up berryweather but would not show the altered icon.
    10-16-09 09:19 AM
    Bummer. Thanks. Maybe an option BerryWeather will add in the future. Home1 and Home2...

10-16-09 09:22 AM
    Bummer. Thanks. Maybe an option BerryWeather will add in the future. Home1 and Home2...

Hi Chris, the other poster was correct. You can't do it with the existing app (or any other one!). If you tried to download it again, it will only overwrite itself, not add a 2nd app.

For a month I had in my Advanced Options Applications list a QuickPull v2 and a QuickPull Lite, but somewhere along the way the software was catching it as I still only had one QP icon!

Anyway, why not contact the developer about a multi-icon version? Maybe when highlighted, it say temp info below and the city's 3-letter airport code above? Actually, that airport code idea doesn't work. You couldn't put it in 2 suburbs of the same city on different icons, as they would each have have the same local airport anyway, you get my drift. Some kind of better designation than Home1 & 2 so people can't forget.

10-16-09 11:33 AM
    Yup! i did email and submit feedback!

support@bellshare.com

10-16-09 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD