Hey! Looking for a decent screenshot app (pref. free) for my Storm...Any decent recommendations? Checking out BBScreenShooter version 1.65a. Haven't installed it since it does mention...

Requirements: (italicized points escapes me)
    It relies on the original Javaloader.exe from RIM. (JavaLoader.exe is available on the Blackberry homepage in the developers section as part of the JDE components 4.x)
    CHECK -A Blackberry OS version of v4.0.2 or higher is required.
    CHECK - The Blackberry Desktop Manager or Device Manager has to be installed on the PC.
    CHECK - The Blackberry needs to be connected via USB.
    If you have content protection enabled, screenshots of a locked screen will not work.
    ?? - he multimedia area (cam, videos) of devices since the PEARL cannot be captured.

Thanks in advance!
    07-29-09 11:08 PM
    Quicklaunch has a built in screenshot app (and rotation lock, too).

Since QL is the best single app for the Storm, why bother with a separate screenshot app?

I previously used CaptureIT, which worked fine, but don't need it since the addition to QL. It's available in the OTA apps thread stickied at the top of this forum.
    07-29-09 11:24 PM
    I use capture it found in the free storm ota apps section here on crackberry. Disable compatibility mode and I set it to my left side convenience key. Works great and takes up very little space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 11:42 PM
    zonasnap, upload directly to photobucket accounts
    07-29-09 11:47 PM
    I vote QuickLaunch since it is so feature rich.
    07-29-09 11:59 PM
    QL for on the phone and CrackUtil for when the phone is connected to the pc.
    07-30-09 08:42 AM
    Quick Launch. It's an absolute must-have app for the Storm.
    07-30-09 10:39 AM
    Someone care to give me the cliff notes of QL? or point me in the right direction to it? Thanks!
    08-01-09 10:07 AM
    I use capture it found in the free storm ota apps section here on crackberry. Disable compatibility mode and I set it to my left side convenience key. Works great and takes up very little space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know this is going to sound dumb since I have seen it before but WHERE or HOW do I get to the Options for CaptureIt? I am looking to save the ss to a different folder besides my default picture folder and change the alert from vibrate to tone when capture taken. hmmmm... Thanks!
    08-01-09 10:11 AM
    ZonaSnap FTW.
    08-01-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD