Berry weather and berry buzz on .151

Thanks in Advance

Dregs
    08-07-09 06:46 PM
    absolutely no problems at all.
    08-07-09 07:35 PM
    absolutely no problems at all.
    I was running .151 when it fried my led indicator..every thing worked fine except the Led..S**t so I brought it to Verizon..they were nice and helpfull but could not fix the light..so they gave me a new one.. I did not want a new one..lol jeez so I have all my apps loaded but have not jumped back onto .151..
    08-07-09 07:45 PM
    yeah, berrybuzz drives me crazy with that superfast blinking on a call or text. I just wanted the color to change lol
    08-07-09 08:05 PM
    I was running .151 when it fried my led indicator..every thing worked fine except the Led..S**t so I brought it to Verizon..they were nice and helpfull but could not fix the light..so they gave me a new one.. I did not want a new one..lol jeez so I have all my apps loaded but have not jumped back onto .151..
    have been running it since .151 was leaked without any problems and as far as i know have not heard of this happening to anyone else.
    yeah, berrybuzz drives me crazy with that superfast blinking on a call or text. I just wanted the color to change lol
    just slow down the blinking in the options
    08-07-09 08:10 PM
    Yes tried loading callsblocker. Did'nt work I think it was apn issues but I don't really know what access point number is or how it sholld be set and what it means.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 08:39 PM
    Yes tried loading callsblocker. Did'nt work I think it was apn issues but I don't really know what access point number is or how it sholld be set and what it means.

you cant get it to work because it is a storm specific app. some people on the curve have gotten it to work though.
    08-07-09 08:52 PM
    Thanx for info as I thought I saw something to indicate that ,but found callsblocker and bold somewhere else.

08-08-09 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD