I've been trying to install the NEW Telmap beta 5.5 and after the download, All Permissions and reboot, clicking the Apps - it goes into an everlasting setup that NEVER ends ... and

Any ideas ?

Please take a look at the screenshots:

And this continues .... Upon hitting CANCEL, I get the next screen with the Error ...

Last edited by audio_engr; 12-31-11 at 04:28 PM.
    12-31-11 04:10 PM
    BlackBerry Traffic has voice guidance now. And its free.
    12-31-11 04:22 PM
    BlackBerry Traffic has voice guidance now. And its free.
    My location is India. BB Traffic doesn't serve my location ...
    12-31-11 04:29 PM
    Hi , It's Telmap
    The sync resources stage in the Blackberry is well known problem that has to do with BB limitations.
    You must wait until this stage is completed (around 5-7 minutes).
    Try again and if you encounter any problem contac us via our user group website (telmapbeta)
    Thanks,
    Telmap User Group Administrator
    01-01-12 09:15 AM
    I'm using it, and it works fine on the 9900. I did have a similar issue to yours when first opening the app, and found that switching off wifi and letting it sync over BIS/network only worked for me.

Hope that helps... it's a great app for free!
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 01-01-12 at 10:02 AM.
    01-01-12 09:20 AM
    Works fine on my 9780 - had to wait ages for the syncing resources bit...have patience. Was fine over wifi for me too

Zeb
    01-01-12 11:59 AM
    @Phill_UK

Completly of topic, but any idea why it doesn't say the following at the end of my posts anymore when I post from my BB?

'Posted from my crackberry...etc'
    01-01-12 12:03 PM
    @Phill_UK

Completly of topic, but any idea why it doesn't say the following at the end of my posts anymore when I post from my BB?

'Posted from my crackberry...etc'
    The new CB mobile site doesn't have that annoying feature anymore.

I noticed that a few months ago when I first started using it from my phone, but every now and again I still see it appear from certain posters. No idea why or how though... maybe they haven't cleared their browser cache out in a while?
    01-01-12 12:23 PM
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Used to annoy me too! Seeing it on other posts and not mine was what got me wondering... :-)
    01-01-12 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD